Disney Wish - Room Service for Breakfast - Ordering

4kids4karen

DIS Veteran
So, if I am an early riser and want room service to bring my coffee and breakfast, how early would you suggest I put in the order? Can you place it the night before? For those who have ordered room service, what is the approximate wait if you call on the spot?

My only cruise on Carnival, I went upstairs and got our breakfast and brought it back to the room. I'm not sure if we were suppose to bring the tray's down... but I did. :)

You will have a door hangar in your cabin that you fill out and you also mark what time you want it delivered.
It only provides for a continental style, not sure if they provide a regular breakfast menu as I haven;t seen one listed. There are 1/2 hour intervals. (ex 5:30-6:00, 6:00-6:30, 6:30-7:00 etc) You hang it outside on the door before 3 am, they are collected overnight and it will be there at the time you requested. You can also go to the buffet and bring it back to your room, that is not an issue. Longest we've ever waited was about 20 minutes after we've called during the day.

Last edited:
Ok. So room service isn't a custom breakfast order. Good to know.
You do customize it, but the only options are a variety of pastries (you can check off muffins, croissants, bagels, toast, etc), cereal, fruit bowls, coffee, tea, juice, milk, etc. No real 'hot' food. We do the breakfast room service as a wakeup call when we have early port adventures--allows us to eat while we're getting dressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter