Disney "Who Said This?" Game

"Dang it, Jim. I'm an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean, I am a doctor, but I'm not that kind of doctor. I have a doctorate, it's not the same thing. You can't help people with a doctorate. You just sit there and you're useless!"

Areil to Flounder...

Who said it: "Look again, Pidge. There's a great big hunk of world down there, with no fence around it. Where two dogs can find adventure and excitement. And beyond those distant hills, who knows what wonderful experiences? And it's all ours for the taking, Pidge. It's all ours."

Timon!

Who said it: "It's fish! If I give Pudge tuna, I'd be an abomination! I'm late because I had to go to the store and get peanut butter 'cause all we have is... is... stinkin' tuna!"

Haha, sneaky!
Giesiel and Robert from Enchanted(they both said it at different times)

You got your looks, your pretty face and don't underestimate the importance of body language.

Sebastian!

"Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that *rocks*."

KRONKS SHOULDER DEVIL "Emperor's NEW GROOVE"! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Who Said .....
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

Alice from Alice in Wonderland!! :love:

Who said, "Oh, dear, dear, dear, Captain. Shooting a man in the middle of his cadenza? That ain't good form, you know."

OOH!! ME!! OOOOH! I KNOW! PICK ME! :bitelip::hyper::faint:

Peter Pan, considering I know every line of the movie. :lmao::rotfl:

Who said: P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter