Disney Wedding Accesories! Please help a would have been Disney Bride. :(

CelticBelle

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=brown>I th
Hi guys!

This is actually the first time I've had the heart to get back on the DIS is a couple months. I discovered my ex-fiance had been cheating on me for quite a while, and needless to say my dream Disneyland wedding will be no more.

Since our wedding was so close I have a large amount of Wedding accessories that Ive collected and now have no use for. In fact, I cant wait to get rid of them so I dont have to be reminded.

I was going to post a group of all the items on ebay, but wanted to see if anyone here would be interested. Im sure the items would be very appreciated here. MODs- Im sorry if this post is against the rules, I cant remember what the rules are currently. :flower3:

I have in my collection:

4 black bridesmaid tank tops with silver crystal in disney font
1 white bride top with blue crystals
a bunch of hankies and embroidery floss. I was going to put initials for the guys
100 silver frames for place cards, picture of couple, or both
black wire teapot for card box
grooms mickey top hat
seating chart organizer
bridal shower recipe card invitations and box
Disney david tutera cake cutting and server set
matching guest book
8 white and red boat totes
adorable red peep toe pumps size 10 with blue crystal "I DO" on bottom

I know there must be more, but this is what i remember off the top of my head. Check our my PJ. there may be some pictures there.

Thank you! I just hope I can make someone else happy with these things, instead of letting them sit around here. :goodvibes

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation :hug:

What sizes are the bridesmaid and bride tank tops? And how much would you want for them? I may be interested, depending on sizes and pricing, so if you want to either post here or PM me that would be great. :goodvibes

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. My heart goes out to you!

I'd be interested in the grooms mickey top hat. (Is it the top hat style or the other one - the tuxedo type?)

Thanks!

Im sorry to hear about everything he put you thur....just stay strong...im sure you will get thur this!:grouphug:

How much would you want for the 100 frames? And would you ship them to DE? Shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

:grouphug: I'm so sorry you are going through this!! You will have your dream wedding someday but this time it will be with someone that deserves YOU! :grouphug:

I would happily take the cake cutting/serving set. If you could PM me with the price that would be amazing!

qt, maybe I should have put it in my post... I sent a PM asking about the cake cutting set earlier this morning also.

Sorry to hear about your situation OP.

I'm a wedding planner & tend to lurk on the Wedding board for ideas... I saw your post & wanted to let you know if you are unable to sell these things to try weddingbee.com. There is a classified section where brides sell their items (used & unused). Its kind of like the craigslist of the wedding world.

Hope things get better for you soon...hugs to you

OMG I'm so sorry to hear that hun!!:hug: if you could please send me an email to abbott2249 @live. com with the total price of each item including shipping to 25275!! very interested in almost all of it! (sorry bout how the email is posted, but i cant put email in a post yet :lmao:) (just put it all together without the spaces:)

I just wanted to post to say that I am so very sorry to hear about this. I realise it will be of very little consolation but at least you found about before you were married. I'm sure there is someone out there who is worth your love far more than your ex and will treat you right. Keep the faith and take care of yourself. He clearly wasn't worthy you. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I'll shoot you a PM about some items.

Thanks everyone! I would really like to get rid of everything in one group of possible just to get rid of it. Tonight I'll go through those requests in the order I got them. :) I'll post pictures then too hopefully.

Thank you all for the support. It really means a lot that my Internet friends are still there for me. :)

Just wanted to chime in that I'm so sorry to hear this. Your DIS family is always here for you. Big hugs. :grouphug:

This is so sad. I'm so sorry to hear this. But be glad you found out now! :(

I would be interested in the to top hat if it is a top hat and not the regulars ears one.

Good Luck Sweety. And if there is any other Disney stuff you would like to get rid of I would be happy to help.

Some men can be real creeps. At least you're not marrying a creep. On a positive note, you will find somone in the future worthy of your heart and one who will protect it because he will truly love you.

I'm interested in the cake knife set for my daughter's wedding, Princess SarahK. Please e-mail me at medill@comcast.net.

Again, I wish you the best and I'm so sorry for your loss. Chin up babe, next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter