disney visa code before public code?

Jenny said:
i called the 800 # on the back of my disney visa card to ask about special room rates at disney world hotels & the customer rep. really didn't seem to know what i was talking about. w/ some more explanation on my part, she gave me some specials that they're having w/ vero beach, etc so i knew we were on the right track but then she ended up giving me a disney (407) # to call re: my question. i asked her the general question - how will i know about special promotions that you offer regarding hotel room rates? she said mailings. there's talk on this forum about public codes coming out this tues. or next. wouldn't disney visa offer their code first as they did last year? for those of you who have used disney visa codes, did you receive them via the mail last year? i'm waiting by my mailbox as i'm hoping to go in early may & it appears the disney visa rate is less than the WDW room-only rate.
After many calls the only discount was an upgrade for tickets after April 23rd
but if you booked through Disney same price the only advantage with card was 0 percent for 6 months if anyone knows of any other discounts please let me know.

This has nothing to do with what you guys are talking about but:

When I applied for the Disney Visa..It said that Chase was unable to reach a decision at this time, and they gave me a Bank Reference Number.

Are the odds pretty good that I've been approved???

I dont know unless you didnt fill out application completely they usually okay you immediately but you never know.
I found these codes for disney visa

Spring Disney Visa Offer - Book a Magic Your Way Package or Magic Your Way Package plus Dining and receive and receive FREE ticket upgrades. You'll receive Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More Options on your Magic Your Way Theme Park Ticket. Requires a 3 night minimum stay and 10 nights maximum.

Discounts are available for Disney Visa card holders for check-in dates 04/23/06 – 06/03/06. Deposit must be made using your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card from Chase at the time of booking. Ask for code YUZ Magic Your Way or code YUY for Magic Your way with dining. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Must be booked by 03/30/06.

patty1995 said:
I dont know unless you didnt fill out application completely they usually okay you immediately but you never know.
I found these codes for disney visa

Spring Disney Visa Offer - Book a Magic Your Way Package or Magic Your Way Package plus Dining and receive and receive FREE ticket upgrades. You'll receive Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More Options on your Magic Your Way Theme Park Ticket. Requires a 3 night minimum stay and 10 nights maximum.

Discounts are available for Disney Visa card holders for check-in dates 04/23/06 – 06/03/06. Deposit must be made using your Disney Rewards® Visa® Card from Chase at the time of booking. Ask for code YUZ Magic Your Way or code YUY for Magic Your way with dining. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Must be booked by 03/30/06.

Sounds great, but will they offer any codes for July/August???!?!? : :confused:

This is the same offer as the one for the general public. It was offered to Disney cardholders 2 days before it went public. It doesn't seem as if there will be anything more.

SplashMom said:
....It was offered to Disney cardholders 2 days before it went public. It doesn't seem as if there will be anything more.

....darn:badpc:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter