Disney Visa Card Holders (free dining)?

fishhunter

Mouseketeer
It is my understanding that Disney Visa card holders will get notified prior to everyone else about the 2017 free dining dates. I've been told this happens by email. If so, I'm trying to get an idea of when I can expect to hear about free dining dates in December 2017. I realize this is all speculation at this point. I'm just trying to get an idea of when it happened last year. Thank you all for any responses.

They used to give card holders a few days jump when they released the free dining promotion. The last few years it has been released to everyone at once and it is very hard to get.

Last year they were released at the same time, but I will say because of my Disney Visa I was able to get free dining where I wasn't able to as a regular guest online. We were staying at CBR and the only thing we could find was Pirate Rooms. We called the number in the email from Visa and were able to get just the regular rooms.

I have the Disney Card, but don't get email alerts? Is this something I've got to sign up for and can someone explain exactly how it works if you already have a reservation. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter