Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

And has been said a million times, with the country's current workforce problems across all industries, companies, and most importantly service industries, that just may not be possible at the moment regardless of cost. If money isn't a concern, there are always personal tours, etc.
If there is "limited employees" as you state, then why price gouge the consumer? Why give them less for more? Why not give them less for less?

If there is "limited employees" as you state, then why price gouge the consumer? Why give them less for more? Why not give them less for less?
We have hijacked this thread enough, but the answer to your question is the high demand. IF the demand were not so high, they could not do it. The workers are overwhelmed as there are more people per CM than ever before. It is starting to get better with the college program kids. Hopefully they get back to full service everything soon. I am done answering these questions here. PM me if you would like.

We have hijacked this thread enough, but the answer to your question is the high demand. IF the demand were not so high, they could not do it. The workers are overwhelmed as there are more people per CM than ever before. It is starting to get better with the college program kids. Hopefully they get back to full service everything soon. I am done answering these questions here. PM me if you would like.
Hijacked, lol....as if there is any other info to add to this thread. Never understood the whole hijacking a thread thing. It's a conversation sparked from the original topic. If there were more info to add from the original topic then it would be added, but there is not.

I guess its better to just let a thread die then

We are so excited to let you know that “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will include the nighttime spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” and the special holiday-themed parade “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.” That’s right, a parade! Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be joined by pals from Disney’s “Frozen” and many other favorite Disney characters including the very popular Toy Soldiers. This festive parade will, of course, also feature Santa Claus himself!
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks

Tickets for the 4-hour “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you more time to enjoy some of your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions. You can also take in EARidescent magic that will be part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” from the brand-new fireworks spectacular “Disney Enchantment” to the transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic,” it’s all in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. And, yes! That means you could be able to experience two different and unique fireworks shows in one night!
Clarabelle Cow in “Once Upon a Christmastime Parade”

That’s not all that’s in store. Here are additional details of what you can experience during this limited-capacity, separately ticketed event:
  • Holiday attraction overlays are also making a comeback! The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
  • After the park closes to day guests, enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
  • Sightings of Disney characters throughout the park all dressed in their holiday best.
  • While you are walking down Main Street, U.S.A. be sure to look up to the sky, you might catch some magical snowfall!
  • Dance and boogie the night away at themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland.
  • Enjoy complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages.
  • Specialty holiday food and drinks will also be available for purchase.
  • Disney PhotoPass will offer holiday magic shots throughout the night.
Tickets will go on sale Aug. 20 and can be purchased online or by calling 407-939-7947. Guests of select Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort can book their tickets as early as August 17. Tickets range from $169 to $229 plus tax for select November-December nights and $249, plus tax on December 19 & 21. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount on select event dates in November. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Please check our Know Before You Go page for the most up-to-date information regarding our health and safety measures.
You can get additional information and buy your tickets by visiting the page for “Disney Very Merriest After Hours.” Stay tuned for more holiday news coming to the Disney Parks Blog!
Happy early holidays!

And i spat my gin out! So phoning from the uk, what is the right number to call for tix if the website is down?

I gotta say I'm actually excited. My 2 year old has never seen a disney parade even though we live in Orlando - and she LOVES seeing the calvacades. I'll pay it this year just for that now that they've announced the parade is coming back.

The sad thing is that even at these prices it will probably sell out. I'm so glad I went in 2018 and totally got over my FOMO. I have no regrets over not being willing to fork over $800+ dollars.

I paid $104 for the Christmas party in 2019, and that was an hour longer than this is. They won't be getting my money this year, though I'm sure there will be lots of people that will be paying these prices.

For our fam of 5 paid $600 for party in 2018.

This year would be $1200 ish..

Even if capacity was half just is too steep

I realize Disney is a business and needs to make a profit and make up for Covid losses. Such a large jump in the price will be upsetting to most Disney fans. I'm sure they will sell out, which will send Disney the message it's ok to do this to other things in the future. At some point, each of us will need to make the decision that enough is enough. I'm not there yet but getting closer. I think we all have such great memories of past visits, it makes it hard to stop wanting to go back. We still enjoy the safe hotels, clean heated pools and good restaurants at Disney Springs. Parks are not a priority to us any longer, but I do like to visit when a new attraction opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter