DISNEY VACATION CLUB POINTS FOR RENT 460 POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldwest

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello, I have 460 Points for rent. 230 need to be used before Nov. 30, 2017. The other 230 points need to be used by Nov. 30, 2018 I am asking $15 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, there is no other option with me. Sorry. My home resort is OKW. Please text me 561-271-4622 Thanks Donald

I can bank the 230 Nov. 2017 points and you can give me your dates and resort preference, but that has not worked out very well availability wise. Thanks Donald

I am interested in renting points for AK Aug 2-4 or Aug 2-5.
We are looking for one bedroom or deluxe studio.
View is not important this late in the game.
2 adults, 2 kids (3 and 6).
Please let me know if there is availability.

Thanks,
Brandon

Hi. I'm not a DVC member, so does that mean that you're not renting points to non members, or something else?
If so, I'm looking for a studio anywhere Nov.12 - 18th. If not, best of luck and thanks for posting the points!

Hi. I'm not a DVC member, so does that mean that you're not renting points to non members, or something else?
If so, I'm looking for a studio anywhere Nov.12 - 18th. If not, best of luck and thanks for posting the points!

Hi, I will see what is available. Thanks

I see almost nothing available. Only 2 consecutive days in Saratoga. The other days you would have to waitlist. upload_2017-7-21_20-8-57.png
I have had very little luck with availability. So sorry.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 2 bedroom. Preferably in 2018, for 10 consecutive days, and the latest in date range you can book. Flexible with any resort. Crossing fingers for animal kingdom.

I am interested in a point transfer. I am a DVC member. Do you have any references?
Hello, I thank you for your interest. I made a transfer last year where I would think I can get you in touch with that person. You can call me and look my name up on the internet. I own CR Jewelers a retail jewelry company in malls in Florida and NJ. My cell is 561-271-4622.

How many points are you looking for? Thanks Donald

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom. Preferably in 2018, for 10 consecutive days, and the latest in date range you can book. Flexible with any resort. Crossing fingers for animal kingdom.
OK great. Let me take a look to see what I can find. Thanks

I am interested in a point transfer. I am a DVC member. Do you have any references?
Hi, I thought I responded but I do not see it on the thread for some reason. I thank you for your interest. I transferred points a year ago. I can get you in touch with them. You can look me up on the net. I own CR Jewelers a retail jeweler in the malls in FL. and NJ. You can text or call me 561-271-4622. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I thank you for your interest. I made a transfer last year where I would think I can get you in touch with that person. You can call me and look my name up on the internet. I own CR Jewelers a retail jewelry company in malls in Florida and NJ. My cell is 561-271-4622.

How many points are you looking for? Thanks Donald
I am looking for 60 points.

Looking for availability for May 2-6, 2018 or may 3-7 2018. Either a studio or 1 bedroom standard view. Thanks

Hi, I will see what is available. Thanks

I see almost nothing available. Only 2 consecutive days in Saratoga. The other days you would have to waitlist. View attachment 254845
I have had very little luck with availability. So sorry.

Thanks so much for checking! I only recently learned about renting points, so may have entered the game too late for this trip. I'm scouring last minute deals in a few other reputable DVC point rental places. Again: Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter