Disney Tickets

Michelle E

Earning My Ears
Is there anyone who has gotten tickets from www.Disneyworldtickets.us/ on the web? They are advertising a 5 day hopper plus pass with 4 options for $232.71 for an adult. Is there anywhere else less expensive?

We are leaving next week and still need to get some tickets.

Thanks
:D

Michelle,

If every dollar counts, you can get the 5 Day Park Hopper Plus for 245.00 which includes tax and free shipping at the following site: http://www.ticketmania.com/discountMOUSESAVERS.shtml . The price at disneyworldtickets.com comes to 249.00 with tax and shipping. So far, these two websites are the only places I have found the 5 Day with four options. Hope this helps!

--Maren

I am fairly certain that www.floridaorlandotickets.com has the 5 day/4 plus hoppers too. The last that I recall their price was $245 (including tax) per ticket. I don't remember the shipping price.

I ordered the 5-day hopper with 4 plus features from Florida Orlando Tickets for $146 + $7 shipping. That was before I saw the Ticketmania deal for a dollar less and free shipping.

I think that you meant $246 Nancy. :) If FOT had the 5 day/ 4 plus hopper for $146, I think that they would be doing some FANTASTIC business! :) (and I would be buying them too! :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter