Disney Tickets with a Disney Wedding?

Laura Polley

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

Just started crunching the numbers with my Disney wedding. I was always under the impression that when you were a Disney Bride you got free Disney park tickets for the year(This is in my Passporter wedding book)?

I'm planning an Escape wedding and Disney emailed me with a load of information and there was a link where I could buy my discounted tickets for being a Disney Bride. Do they no longer offer the free tickets?

I've had a look at the "Discounted tickets" and they are $478.99pp(£385) for the park hopper! Magic your Way 14days!

This makes them more expensive than buying the tickets on the Disney website! Currently £299pp for the ultimate 14 day!

Am I missing something here?

I did some research and it looks like this perk was discontinued last year. Apparently it isnt an advertised perk and was a surprise presented to the couple after the ceremony

:( Aw no, I've been saving and waiting to book this for two years! We can finally start booking and this disappears and all the prices go up. Guess it will be a Disney's Swan and Dolphin wedding after all :/

I was always under the impression that when you were a Disney Bride you got free Disney park tickets for the year(This is in my Passporter wedding book)?

If the PassPorter mentions annual passes, you got one that is WAY out of date. Amazon has been sending out super-old copies lately, and I recommend returning it for a refund as defective. The best way to get the most recent version is to order the e-book from PassPorter. You will also get free updates to the e-book for life!

I did buy it two years ago when I first got engaged. I wouldn't have even minded having discounted tickets....expect they are the most expensive tickets I can find online. It's not discounted at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter