Disney Tattoos

My wife and I just got new Disney tattoos yesterday, I got the cruise line and she got the beauty and the beast flower with our daughters name in it. There is a hidden mickey in hers. I also added a hidden mickey to my Art of Disney tattoo i just got a couple of months ago, and my wife also got her foot one touched up and finished.

You all have me itching for a Disney tattoo now. My sister and I are deciding what to get together :) We already have one matching tattoo haha. My Disney one will bring me up to 5 tattoos total but this will be my first Disney. Hoping to get it soon :)

This is my Jiminy Cricket that I had done in 1995 (college days). I had him touched up last year in preparation for expanding the Disney theme on my right lower leg. I had Peter, Wendy, John and Michael added last month, and go back in a couple weeks for my Alice/Cheshire Cat addition, and to include a small Tink and some pixie dust. Pics of the whole leg when I'm done!

jiminycrickettattoo_zps40597e2a.jpg

I may have posted these already. I have 3 more. another mickey a pluto and dopey.

I have to get the one on my wrist re-touched. these two are my favorites.

Hi! :wave2: Long time, no post.

Whats that saying about life is what happens when you're busy making plans.

I just wanted to show you a little transformation I made to one of my older 2 tattoos. My Greek Mati, and in Greek letters I breathe (translated to Anapneo, in English)

I always loved them but I wanted my Mati to have more oomph. So - I let my tattoo guy do as he pleased. I wanted a Hamsa . Hand of Fatima . Hand of Miriam. It's a symbol I've always felt myself drawn to.

As you'll notice, in the initial sketch, he had a heart on that middle finger. I said "Umm... can we make that a Mickey?" He looked at me and said: You know, I almost drew one in, and thought you didn't want it. I should have known better. :rolleyes1:lmao::rotfl: Yeah, buddy - you should have. YOu've been doing mine for awhile now. :sad2:;)

Enough jabbering:

941582_10200504766756234_1527907849_n.jpg

It's not Disney related, but I have no where else to exclaim my excitement. WDW castle on hold as I have decided to get a third piece to my Invader Zim leg done, it will be his nemesis, Dib dressed up like Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock... I was going to get GIR dressed up as R from warm bodies, and told the husband, I'm glad I didn't, because I think I want him dressed as Sherlock, husband says no... Make Dib Sherlock and keep GIR as R. I told him that was totally an amazing idea!!! So yes, that will be my next one after my Peter Pan is complete.

It's not Disney related, but I have no where else to exclaim my excitement. WDW castle on hold as I have decided to get a third piece to my Invader Zim leg done, it will be his nemesis, Dib dressed up like Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock... I was going to get GIR dressed up as R from warm bodies, and told the husband, I'm glad I didn't, because I think I want him dressed as Sherlock, husband says no... Make Dib Sherlock and keep GIR as R. I told him that was totally an amazing idea!!! So yes, that will be my next one after my Peter Pan is complete.

Haha! Definitely wanna see pics of that :)

Here is my Disney tattoo! Vintage Mickey and Minnie on the back of my left shoulder. This is right after it was finished, so it is still a little red.

562852_3675510201304_52180098_n.jpg

Here is my Disney tattoo! Vintage Mickey and Minnie on the back of my left shoulder. This is right after it was finished, so it is still a little red.

Really beautiful!! Getting my Chip and Dale tat on the 6th August, I can't wait!

562852_3675510201304_52180098_n.jpg

This is simply adorable! I LOVE IT!

And HockeymomNH - that will be an awesome tattoo!!

MadAlice-your artist did a AMAZING job, I love it!!

HockeyMom-that will be beautiful and almost like 2 meanings. Some will know it's Disney but it's not as obvious as some. Will you consider a little hidden Mickey in it somewhere?

Hello everyone,

I have seen some amazing tattoo's on this post.

Thank you for taking the time to post your pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter