• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Tattoos

and i quit smoking 11 years ago this summer - was a scuba diver and was 40 feet under hacking a lung out and quit that day. amazing how almost drowning clearns your mind about quitting

Haha, that's why my dad quit.

MikesMom, that looks awesome! I love how ridiculously crisp the lines are. Hopefully they don't bleed too much.

I don't think I could get one of my foot. Ouch!

OK here's my tattoo..

tat2.jpg

I think I got it all in the pictures. The skyline will lighten up in a few days. It was be very light. I looks better in person. :laughing: I love SSE, that was my artist idea. I just wish I could see it better, it's on the back of my arm. The castle is in front.

I overheard my DS16 bragging to his friends about me getting a tattoo. I don't remembering him doing that before. It's soon cool to be COOL! :cloud9:

VERY COOL! I love that idea.... as I was getting caught up and reading of your ideas, I kept picturing the Characters in the Air balloon... (Is that what that thing is called at DTD now? With all the silhouettes of the flying characters on it.. I kept thinking what a great idea that would be for an arm band, and I think you kinda did that! Awesome!

If you can, post some pics a bit further back, so we can get an idea of how it looks overall on your arm.. I'm totally curious what it looks like from a distance.. Awesome, I'm sure!!

I left that one pic that's got Mary Poppins in it b/c I totally forgot that my ex-roommate got a MP tat on her ankle. She's not so much a Dis fan as she is all things Mary, and Julie Andrews.. She's been a Nanny for several years, and yeah.. She wishes she was Mary! lol

so, this is what she has..

nikkitat.jpg

She wanted one on her back, lower back.. ie, "tramp stamp" area... I had to gently remind her that if she wasn't careful, it might look like Mary was flying out of, well, that "area" (to put it as delicately as possible -- it'd be a quote from Wayne's World.. "SCHA! Monkeys might fly out of my ...." -- can't say for this board.. but I'm sure ya'll get it! LOL!)

PS-- I like your Mary better!

:lmao: She is lucky to have a friend like you to look after her! I too love Mary Poppins. My disable foster sister Ellen doesn't say a lot. She's like a 18 years old baby. But she knows Mary. Ellen's blind too but loves Marry Poppins movies. That's 1 movie I can watch over and over.

I'll post a far away picture soon. My tat is peeling right now, so it doesn't look that great. I got the idea mainly from the Disney store website. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you should see it, I just added to it. I love the trees. I too looked at the air balloon. I like the silhouettes.

that turned out really really awesome!!! Enjoy showing it off! :banana:

Thanks!

Ok. Here's some far away pictures. As you can see I have A LOT of scars on this arm. If you want to know I fall off a bar bring recess when I was at school in the 3rd grade. I dislocated my elbow really bad. My elbow was up by my shoulder. I've had like 15 surgery on it. This last May I got a completely new elbow. I would love to tattoo my whole arm to cover them up, but I think it would hurt too bad. Hopefully people will see this tat not the scars. But I doubt it. :rolleyes:

IMG_1288-1-1.jpg

IMG_1286-3.jpg

IMG_1285-1-1.jpg

:lmao: She is lucky to have a friend like you to look after her! I too love Mary Poppins. My disable foster sister Ellen doesn't say a lot. She's like a 18 years old baby. But she knows Mary. Ellen's blind too but loves Marry Poppins movies. That's 1 movie I can watch over and over.

I'll post a far away picture soon. My tat is peeling right now, so it doesn't look that great. I got the idea mainly from the Disney store website. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you should see it, I just added to it. I love the trees. I too looked at the air balloon. I like the silhouettes.

That is TOO funny! I was just coming here to say, "I KNOW WHERE I KNOW THAT FROM!!!" I was doing shopping (um, hello, 40% off sale) and got to the page with some trees and the fireworks, and I was like, "HELLO! That's the tat!"

:rotfl:

OK here's my tattoo..
tat1.jpg

tat5.jpg

tat4.jpg

tat3.jpg

tat7.jpg

tat2.jpg

I think I got it all in the pictures. The skyline will lighten up in a few days. It was be very light. I looks better in person. :laughing: I love SSE, that was my artist idea. I just wish I could see it better, it's on the back of my arm. The castle is in front.

I overheard my DS16 bragging to his friends about me getting a tattoo. I don't remembering him doing that before. It's soon cool to be COOL! :cloud9:

That turned out great. Both the up close and far away shots look fantastic. The armband was a great idea!! :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Ok. Here's some far away pictures. As you can see I have A LOT of scars on this arm. If you want to know I fall off a bar bring recess when I was at school in the 3rd grade. I dislocated my elbow really bad. My elbow was up by my shoulder. I've had like 15 surgery on it. This last May I got a completely new elbow. I would love to tattoo my whole arm to cover them up, but I think it would hurt too bad. Hopefully people will see this tat not the scars. But I doubt it. :rolleyes:

IMG_1288-1-1.jpg

IMG_1286-3.jpg

IMG_1285-1-1.jpg

What scars? The tattoo looks great. :goodvibes

OK here's my tattoo..
tat1.jpg

tat5.jpg

tat4.jpg

tat3.jpg

tat7.jpg

tat2.jpg

That is the most amazing tattoo ever!! The artist did a great job. I got one on my foot last year and it hurt like Hell. But I bet under your arm had to be pretty painful too.

So I finally got my Alice in Wonderland tattoo started! It's just the outline for now, but I will get colour added eventually. I sorta had a little accident involving fuzzy socks and hardwood floors the night after I got it, so my leg is bruised, which you can see in the picture...just ignore the bruising, :laughing:

I got it done on March 25, so almost 2 weeks ago.

0f2a3214.jpg

So I finally got my Alice in Wonderland tattoo started! It's just the outline for now, but I will get colour added eventually. I sorta had a little accident involving fuzzy socks and hardwood floors the night after I got it, so my leg is bruised, which you can see in the picture...just ignore the bruising, :laughing:

That is incredible! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

PS----Well wishes while you heal!

What scars? The tattoo looks great. :goodvibes

Thanks!

That is the most amazing tattoo ever!! The artist did a great job. I got one on my foot last year and it hurt like Hell. But I bet under your arm had to be pretty painful too.

Thanks! It did HURT all over my arm for 4 hours! I'm not sure I could get another one! :laughing:

Your Tat looks great! I can't wait to see it finished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter