• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Tattoos?! C'mon, don't be shy ;)

heiressly

Earning My Ears
A few months ago I went to get my first tattoo. I had what I wanted all picked out (a small crown), where I wanted it...yadda yadda. Well while waiting for the artist to draw it up, I happened across something else.

IMG00162.png

Lo and behold, I didn't leave with what I originally thought I wanted :rotfl:

So c'mon, I can't be the only one with a disney related tattoo. Share your pictures! I know i'd love to see them :goodvibes

just got my first tattoo 3 days ago. It's mickey's hand holding the wand with three stars around (for my DH and 2 DD's). I don't know how to post a picture, but if I figure it out I'll post one. Loving it so far. One DD loves it and the other one can't believe I did it. She said that I'm not the kind of mom who gets tattoos! :scared1: However, I guess I am. Plus I think she's a little freaked because I waited til I was in my 50's to do this.

I have 4 tattoos, but my very first was a hidden Mickey. Sorry the pic isn't the best, it was right after it was taken so it looks kinda gross.

ry%3D400

A few months ago I went to get my first tattoo. I had what I wanted all picked out (a small crown), where I wanted it...yadda yadda. Well while waiting for the artist to draw it up, I happened across something else.

IMG00162.png

Lo and behold, I didn't leave with what I originally thought I wanted :rotfl:

So c'mon, I can't be the only one with a disney related tattoo. Share your pictures! I know i'd love to see them :goodvibes
no, your not the only one, but if you do a search, you will find like 1 millions threads with photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter