Disney Store Glittering Cinderella Costumes Set of 2

mickeymouseclubhouse

DIS Veteran
So...dd(3) saw the Glittering Cinderella costumes, set of 2 from the Disney store and she just *has* to have them :goodvibes
I would like to get it for her for Christmas but the set is close to $80 :eek:

What are the chances I'll be able get this set for any cheaper? Anybody want to venture a guess? Anybody have any insider knowledge at the Disney store?;) Or, am I going to be stuck paying $80 for two costumes?:guilty:

I got an email yesterday with a 20% off coupon in it that is good for 11/11-11/15. Unfortunately, it is specific to me and does not have the "share with a friend" link that these coupons sometimes have, otherewise I would share the link. Check your emails and your spam file to see if you got one.

If you don't have the coupon, it looks like there will be a Friends & Family event on 11/11. You might want to check your local store to see if the costume will be on sale and what time the F&F sale will be.

I got an email yesterday with a 20% off coupon in it that is good for 11/11-11/15. Unfortunately, it is specific to me and does not have the "share with a friend" link that these coupons sometimes have, otherewise I would share the link. Check your emails and your spam file to see if you got one.

If you don't have the coupon, it looks like there will be a Friends & Family event on 11/11. You might want to check your local store to see if the costume will be on sale and what time the F&F sale will be.

Ohh, good info! I'll look out for the coupon and check out the upcoming friends and family sale. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter