Disney Springs - Where should we eat for dinner?

hockeygoofy

Earning My Ears
If you had only one night at disney springs, where would you eat? Looking for suggestions. Haven't been since it opened and we will have one night to go there in February. Interested in one of the new restaurants. We have reservations at Morimoto's (I loved his restaurant in Philly) but the disney menu looks like any other asian restaurant's menu. Thank you

Agree!
We dined there 3 times last trip.
Steaks are great, as was the swordfish and the carpaccio appetizer.
We ate at the front bar and at the small bar in the rear.
IT is a somewhat "open" restaurant and not especially quiet. But not Planet Hollywood noisy for sure.

We are trying the Boathouse in a couple weeks. We have also eaten at Raglan Road. It had decent food and drinks. We ate at Wolfgang Puck Express. We really liked the quality of food at Wolfgang's. It was just for lunches.
Have you checked the other menus? Here's a link http://allears.net/dining/menu

I admit I haven't been to all of the DS restaurants (and lots of the new ones look good!), but between Morimoto's and Boathouse, I would choose Boathouse. EVERYTHING we had at The Boathouse was good, including the service. The food and service at Morimoto's was really hit or miss. Loved the peking duck, but the sushi was not great and it took FOREVER for the sushi to even get to our table. I would recommend dinner at the Boathouse and maybe Morimoto's for drinks at the bar. The restuarant is lovely and the drinks were good!

House of Blues - the shrimp & grits are really awesome!!!! Outdoor seating with live entertainment

Another vote for the Boathouse. We ate there 3 weeks ago and still talk about how much we liked it there. Fun, bright atmosphere. Large adult drinks for the price. I could have eaten a bowl of the broth that was on the clams. DH still talks about the lobster pasta he had. Loved my fish tacos except for the type of fish, but that is my palate, not the fault of the restaurant. We might do the lobster shared meal next time. We saw one at a near table and everything looked delicious! We didn't find it to be loud but we were there at late lunch time. Dinner may be different, especially if they ever have a band. We paid OOP and would do it again.

We have done Raglan Road, Paradiso and Splitsville. We are trying the Boathouse on Oct 1st, 2016. :)

All three we have been to have had good food. Splitsville was actually kind of surprising due to it being a bowling alley. We were pleasantly surprised.

We want to try Blaze Pizza. Good pricing and we have a pizza place that is similar to it here in Indianapolis called Project Pie.

Based on the budget I would go with Raglan Road if you aren't looking to spend a reasonable sum of money.

The Boathouse if you can afford it (based off of the very good reviews). :)

Raglan Road for sure.
Blaze Pizza we really enjoyed
And Line moved quickly
Have also enjoyed House of Blues
Want to try Boat House, Hangar and D-Luxe Burger. Homecoming and STK

Not a new restaurant, but I go to Bongos every single time - yummy Cuban food!

We have reservations for this coming Friday at Paradiso 37. We looked at all of the menus and decided that one.

Raglan Road. great food. great drinks. great service. great entertainment. (if your into that thing)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter