Disney Springs to HS?

Jupiter&Wolfe

Disney is for Gwown Ups
We will be in Disney from the evening of Oct. 29th through Nov. 4th. On Monday, Oct. 30th I would like to do/see some Halloween things(we will do MK and MNSSHP on Halloween).

It looked like Disney Springs was pretty festive last year and if they do it again this year I would like to check it out. But we also plan to do Minnie's Halloween Dine and F! That night. I assume my best bet for travel would be bus to BWI and walk from there, right? How much time should I allow for travel? Plan to leave an hour before ADR? Hour and a half?

Also, should we even bother with DS that day? We will be coming off of 2 days of park touring at Universal. I want to be able to relax and sleep in that day, maybe swim in the pool. I doubt we would even leave for DS till between 1 and 2. We don't have any kids and we are all young, but Im afraid maybe doing DS and HS would not count as a rest day even if we didn't leave the hotel till after noon.

Would love any advice! :) We could hit DS the day after Halloween but Im afraid they will already be shutting down the Halloween theme and my Halloween enthusiasm might be gone after that!

Why not just play it by ear? If you get up and feel like heading to DS, go ahead and go. If you don't really feel like doing anything, just hang around your resort and relax.
If you do go to DS, I would leave at least an hour and half before the ADR. I would probably bus to Swan/Dolphin and walk to HS from there, I think maybe it's closest, but perhaps Robo will chime in on that.

This sounds kind of silly (and may be incorrect) but I thought for some reason the buses only bring people from the parks to Disney Springs but do not take people from Disney Springs back to the parks.

The buses run from parks to DS. From DS, buses only run to resorts.

@Jupiter&Wolfe ~ you can bus from DS to Swan/Dolphin and then walk or boat over.

This sounds kind of silly (and may be incorrect) but I thought for some reason the buses only bring people from the parks to Disney Springs but do not take people from Disney Springs back to the parks.

That's correct. The OP mentioned taking the bus to Boardwalk and walking to HS from there. Another option would be walking to Saratoga Springs from Disney Springs and taking the bus to HS from there. Probably about the same amount of walking either way.

That's correct. The OP mentioned taking the bus to Boardwalk and walking to HS from there. Another option would be walking to Saratoga Springs from Disney Springs and taking the bus to HS from there. Probably about the same amount of walking either way.

Oops. You're right, I guess. Thinking about it, we've only gone from a park to DS, not the other way around. Sorry about that.
We do enjoy the walk from the Boardwalk to Hollywood Studios when it's not 100 degrees outside.

To do something similar, we hopped on the first bus to a DS resort we saw - turned out to be OKW. Once there, we just hopped on the next bus to the park. Alternative would be to walk to SSR. Prob is the walkway takes u to the back of SSR which is still a 15 mins walk to the buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter