Disney should buy Hamilton Island

Actually that’s a great idea. They could do trips up to the private island like they do for castaway. Have a rotating system sail up drop of guests for a few days take back previous guests ect. It could be year around. They will be having an extra few ships soon.

I didn't even consider the cruises, I just thought something fancy like Aulani, but a cruise stop would be a fantastic idea too!

Not sure if you guys have seen the announcement from Disney today of $60B investment in parks over the next 10 years. In the investor pack sent out there’s a slide titled ‘1K+ Acres of Land for Future Possible Development’ along with a world map where, aside from the existing Disney resorts, there is a great big circle on Australia / New Zealand. I really think it’s a no-brainer for them to look at this part of the world again and I think the DCL voyages have been to test the demand in this market.
1695170507882.jpeg

No one is currently on Lindemann Island. Not sure how much infrastructure is left there since Club Med left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter