Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right!? So cute. Looking forward to seeing what else is in this C&D collection. Harvey’s is so hard to snag a bag. Especially if it’s limited edition. Have only been successful 1/4 of the times I tried right at the second they went on sale. And then just shake my head as literally seconds later half of them are on eBay.

And of course it's dropping while I'm on vacation, which will make it even harder for me.

WATCH: LEGO Ideas The Nightmare Before Christmas has been officially approved
There’s no word yet regarding the final look, pricing or availability for either LEGO Ideas set at this stage, but more details will be forthcoming from the team at a later date.

LEGO Ideas Second 2022 Review Results

The Nightmare Before Christmas​

Big congratulations to Fan Designer Simon Scott (aka Tvrulesmylife). There’s no doubt that Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas has a special place in Simon’s heart. This is in fact the second time he’s reached 10,000 supporters with his representation of this fan favourite and much-loved stop-motion animated musical. Our review team was impressed by all the details that make this scene so recognizable and of course, includes the main characters Jack Skellington and Sally. Simon’s updated version also had a renewed focus on playability to really get immersed into the story.

If you'd like to learn more about Simon Scott then make sure to check out his 10K Club Interview.

Reminder:

The Disney100 Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Collection arrives today 2/14 at 7AM PT

shopDisney

1676311957766.png

1676311969993.png

Twitter

Chip ‘n’ Dale Berry Fun will be released on February 17th at 8am PST exclusively online on shopharveys.com

The Wanderlust is the perfect bag for any adventure or to carry all your acorns. This double-sided design features our favorite chipmunk duo on the front and their adorable fluffy tails on the back.

View attachment 739430
View attachment 739431
View attachment 739428

Instagram

Chip ‘n’ Dale Berry Fun will be released on February 17th at 8am PST exclusively online on shopharveys.com.​

1676395339853.png1676395364606.png1676395436660.png1676395626588.png

Trying to buy but get this message when I try ot add to my cart:
Purchase of Walt Disney Studios Water Tower Lamp – Disney100 is limited to CSC_CM_Exclusive members. Please be sure you are logged in with your CSC_CM_Exclusive account.

What does this even mean?

ETA: ugh, it won't let me. Wasn't meant to be, I guess. 😢

Trying to buy but get this message when I try ot add to my cart:
Purchase of Walt Disney Studios Water Tower Lamp – Disney100 is limited to CSC_CM_Exclusive members. Please be sure you are logged in with your CSC_CM_Exclusive account.

What does this even mean?

ETA: ugh, it won't let me. Wasn't meant to be, I guess. 😢
That’s weird. Sounds like something to with cast members…maybe a glitch/out of stock.
The link is legit shopDisney link. Don’t give up

That’s weird. Sounds like something to with cast members…maybe a glitch/out of stock.
The link is legit shopDisney link. Don’t give up
Yeah, I know it's legit. I'm able to pull it up myself. But you have to sign in to purchase (as can be seen on your screenshot) so I think this might be reserved for CMs or something. Oh well, maybe it'll come back in stock again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter