Disney Rewards Expiration Date

Captn_Jack219

'Grumpy' before Coffee
Has anyone ordered the Disney Rewards card? Not the visa card, but the actual rewards card? I was wondering how much time you have to spend the rewards before the card expires. And also, how much time did it take to come in the mail? Thanks.

I got one at DTD guest services in April of 2007 and it expires at the end of 2009. I think they vary in expiration dates -- depending on when you get yours, but would typically be at least a year and up to about 2.

I always get my cards when we go to WDW and have Visa put the reward points on them there -- you can do it over the phone. The DTD guest services is very convenient and the CMs there are always helpful. Then I use my card to pay for our resort accommodations.

Because we get them in person, I can't tell you how long they take to arrive via mail.

Mine was obtained in June 07 and it expires in Dec 09.

I recieved mine in the mail in about a week. Much faster than anticipated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter