• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Rewards Card ?

annacali

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to pay for parking with a Disney Rewards Card (using rewards from Disney Visa?). Also is there a way to add it as a payment source to the MDE app? We have points to use and I would like to use them for Genie+ or ILL rides too.

Back in May 2020 Disney finally allowed you to use the Disney Gift Cards and Disney Redemption Rewards in the MDE app.

Were you able to add your Disney visa redemption card to mde or did you have to type it in each time you wanted to buy something?
I have had to add my redemption card number in each time I have used it. Not sure if it is not possible or if I just have not figured out the right way to do it yet. It is a bit of a pain when we use it for mobile ordering and having to have the card on us each time we want to use it.

I have had to add my redemption card number in each time I have used it. Not sure if it is not possible or if I just have not figured out the right way to do it yet. It is a bit of a pain when we use it for mobile ordering and having to have the card on us each time we want to use it.
Only Debit/Credit Cards can be stored in MDE.

If using a Disney Gift Card or Disney Visa Redemption Card, you must enter the number for each transaction. You can use a note app to save the card numbers for Gift Cards and Redemption Cards and then you could copy and paste them as necessary.

Only Debit/Credit Cards can be stored in MDE.

If using a Disney Gift Card or Disney Visa Redemption Card, you must enter the number for each transaction. You can use a note app to save the card numbers for Gift Cards and Redemption Cards and then you could copy and paste them as necessary.
Thanks - the idea to keep in notes is a good one since I don't always like to bring my wallet if I am staying on property.

Is it possible to pay for parking with a Disney Rewards Card (using rewards from Disney Visa?). Also is there a way to add it as a payment source to the MDE app? We have points to use and I would like to use them for Genie+ or ILL rides too.

For the first question, yes, you can use the reward card to pay for parking. We did it last year and plan to do it again later this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter