Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread *Index page 93*

Mickey's Sister said:
ME TOO! It would look great at my house. :thumbsup2 Though, on second thought, maybe I should live at the Beach Club, LOL.

Jessica :wave:

....:hyper: ::yes:: !

kimmar067 said:
..those colors are soooo 'UN-Disney"....but the beds really DO look coomfy... :cloud9: !

The bed was really comfy. Sorta made me not want to get out of it, which is really funny because this trip we spent less time in the beds then any other trip. Oh well such is life. It was our son's 10th birthday and we had lots of surprises planned and they were usually early in the am.

Diane

copper0426 said:
The bed was really comfy. Sorta made me not want to get out of it, which is really funny because this trip we spent less time in the beds then any other trip. Oh well such is life. It was our son's 10th birthday and we had lots of surprises planned and they were usually early in the am.

Diane

Diane ~
offtopic.gif
I know, but I just read your 'Location'...another case of a person 'bringing their work HOME with them'..??!?!? :teeth:

I'll be the first to admit my kids are odd ;) , but DD 13 & DS 6 loved the new Contemporary decor. The frosted pocket doors (which need locks!), orange swivel chair, flat screen TV, & cushy beds were all big hits.

Room 5126 South Garden Wing
wdw06007.jpg

wdw06006.jpg

wdw06008.jpg

wdw06012.jpg

wdw06009.jpg

ead79 said:
Your little boy is adorable!

That room really looks large--is there anything else besides the table in the living area?
Thanks Elisabeth! Yeah, he's a cutie. :-)

In the living area there is the table that you seen in the picture, a large couch and a very long desk/dresser.

Andy

Nancyg56 said:
What a nice picture! Oh, the view is nice too :goodvibes.
hey nancy, where is that fair beyond you? ive never seen it. it looks fun! :woohoo:

Diane--

Sorry! those most certainly were your pictures I posted about.(I could have been a little less vague :surfweb: My mommy-brain gets me at the best of times.

We are also huge fans of the Contemporary, the room size and the view is what lures me in.

Ok, the truth is the monorail...... I've wanted to stay in that resort because of the momorail since I was a small child...And it's as wonderful as I always imagined it to be!! Ha!

Our next trip in October we will be at OKW in 2Br. Anyone have any pictures to share?
Thanks!

ead79 said:
BeckWhy, those pictures are of the Yacht Club. I've got some of the Beach Club too--I'll have to go dig those up and post them.

Cinderella Fan, thanks for sharing those pictures! We'll be trying the SLC at the Grand Floridian for the first time this December, and your pictures made me even more excited! Did you like having a dormer room?

Sorry it took me so long to respond, Elisabeth. But, yes we did have a dormer room on the 3rd floor. I like the high ceilings, it makes the room feel bigger.... :wizard:

Dixie Luvr 98 said:
Heh! Thought so too! My little guy needs to learn to relax.

I love this picture. I have one of my son - not taken at Disney - that says the same thing. We were at the beach and he was laying in the sand just like your son in the water.

While we were at the GF in July, we moved over to the main building RPC. We were upgraded to a "Honeymoon Turret" room...

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Here, you can see part of the walk-in closet
DSC00215.jpg

This thread was a great idea - gave me lots of ideas on where I wanna stay on my 2nd trip (whenever that happens...). Here are some pics from my first trip ever in March - we stayed at All Star Movies, Mighty Ducks Building, room #3596.

2 Double Bed Room:
asmo3596wb3.jpg

The Bathroom:
bathroomgu6.jpg

View from outside our room:
view1xr2.jpg

View of the Mighty Ducks Pool from our room:
view2bj2.jpg

And last, the main Fantasia Pool:
poolos0.jpg

Cinderella Fan said:
While we were at the GF in July, we moved over to the main building RPC. We were upgraded to a "Honeymoon Turret" room...

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Here, you can see part of the walk-in closet
DSC00215.jpg

...WOW! Most folks' homes aren't even THIS nice.....:earseek:

Our next trip in October we will be at OKW in 2Br. Anyone have any pictures to share?
Hi Sarah !
You will love the 2 BR's at OKW....so BIG and the balcony is very large as well.
Here's some pics :
f25ec1cb.jpg

f1e32295.jpg

2nd bedroom :
f1e32225.jpg

2nd bedroom :
f1e321e1.jpg

2nd bathroom :
f1e32165.jpg

DD contemplating jumping in the jacuzzi tub :
f1e320d7.jpg

f1376484.jpg

Master bedroom
f1e32073.jpg

Have fun hanging out on that large balcony too !
f25eb2cd.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! said:
How was the view, Cinderella Fan?

This was one of the six turret rooms in the main building. 3 are facing the front of the building, which is the view that we had. I was so excited to have a view of the Wedding Pavilion.... :wizard:

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

ead79 said:
The suites at the Contemporary are all located on the 14th floor. There are a few regular concierge rooms on that floor as well (half of which have MK views and half of which have Bay Lake views). They have now made the Atrium Club full-service concierge (currently located on the 10th floor during renovations, but I understand it will be moved back to the 12th floor when they are done). Again, half of these look at the MK and half look at Bay Lake. They haven't finished renovating the 14th floor suites yet, but someone did post a picture of a renovated wing building suite on this thread earlier. I would imagine the general decor would be similar.

I stayed at the Contemporary concierge on the 12th floor. The view of the magic kingdom was awesome. Just got home Sunday!!

The rooms were all newly renovated. ...we were the first people staying in our room. It had just opened up again.

The decor is identical to the photo posted earlier from the wing building. (Back on the first few pages...not the recent one on page 29ish) Can you believe I didn't take any pics??? ARRRRRR The rooms are beautiful. Fancy but functional. Free internet, not just a connection but a computer!!!

The whole experience was awesome!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter