Disney Quest

fanningIII

Mouseketeer
How much time have you spent in Disney Quest? My DS (13) is very excited about going, but I am trying to plan for PS.

Every time we do Disney, we spend our first night at Disney Quest - depending which night or day you are doing, I'd plan for three hours Max. Friday nights are crowded and I suspect Sat. afternoons as well - but other than that, we've always been in and out in about 3 hours. If it's not too crowded, you'll have a blast! Don't miss the design your own roller-coaster - if you're a chicken for the real ones, like me, you'll love riding this kind! Have fun, Melissa

My grandson is 12 and could stay at DQ from the time they open until they close!! We usually give him one of our cell phones and go eat or take the younger kids to the movies. He would go every day if we let him. I'm actually thinking about getting a season pass for our May visit. I think they are around $90.

It is a real easy time zapper for the gamers in your life. We were addicted to the remote control car game(which I don't think is still there) and the Carpet Ride. We never got to do the bumper car type ride...and we were there for about 3 hours. We could have stayed longer. I think your 13 year old will be well amused- between the river adventure and the roller coaster ride. You are going to have to set the time limit I think. This is also a big hang out place for the teen crowd. I saw lots of teens in small groups wandering around.

Has anyone used family radios in there? Do they work in there? I'm not comfortable leaving my kids alone in DQ, but if I would go sit in the restaurant while they played games, that would make it more appealing to me.

DJ

You could easily spend all day if your child is a game lover. My DH two DS's (11 & 6 at the time) spent from Noon-10:30pm on their 1st visit. My DH even loved it.

Maybe have him there at opening and then plan a dinner PS. That should be plenty of time. I think the earlier hours in the day are lighter for crowds.

I get bored after 2 hours, but DS and Dh can spend all day and still not do every game and not be ready to leave.

SAWYERMAW1 said:
My grandson is 12 and could stay at DQ from the time they open until they close!! We usually give him one of our cell phones and go eat or take the younger kids to the movies. He would go every day if we let him. I'm actually thinking about getting a season pass for our May visit. I think they are around $90.
Thanks for the idea, DS is very interested in disney quest and I'm not sure I will have time to shop downtown disney. This is a great option. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter