Disney Quest Voucher--still included in Mickey Mail?

Mom2Stitch

DIS Veteran
We currently have base tickets and were going to add park hopping and WP options on arrival.

After looking at our schedule it seems like we won't need the park hopping-we will use RD and FP+ in the evenings at the same park.

We were only planning 1 day for the water parks and really a resort/pool day will work just fine- CSR has a really nice pool. Love the WPs, but looking to save some $$ this trip.

So that leaves Disney Quest, this is a must do for us.

We have 2 rooms booked for 4 adults and 1 child--are they still including the free DQ vouchers? It's 2 per room correct? Meaning we would only have to pay for 1. Seems to me that saves us quite a bit of $$ over the original plan :idea:

Looking in my Mickey mail booklet now, there are:

2 Disney Quest vouchers;
2 mini golf vouchers (valid before 4:00);
1 Splitsville Luxury Lanes Bowling discount voucher (20% off bowling M-F 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.);
1 Splitsville Meal discount voucher (10% off food purchase);
1 Splitsville Merchandise discount voucher (10% off);
1 Planet Hollywood $10 meal voucher;
1 Planet Hollywood Souvenir Merchandise voucher.

Along with standard discount offers for fishing, spa, water craft, etc.

Hope that helps :)

Looking in my Mickey mail booklet now, there are:

2 Disney Quest vouchers;
2 mini golf vouchers (valid before 4:00);
1 Splitsville Luxury Lanes Bowling discount voucher (20% off bowling M-F 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.);
1 Splitsville Meal discount voucher (10% off food purchase);
1 Splitsville Merchandise discount voucher (10% off);
1 Planet Hollywood $10 meal voucher;
1 Planet Hollywood Souvenir Merchandise voucher.

Along with standard discount offers for fishing, spa, water craft, etc.

Hope that helps :)

Exactly what I was looking for-thank you!!

And I hadn't thought about Splitsville--will have to do some more research on that one, could be fun....

princess::cool1::rotfl::banana::love::yay::dance3:

Leaving in 10 days, just my husband and myself and I cannot wait...Dinner at the nice restaurants (with deluxe dining). Spending time together at Walt Disney World...The best. Trying to go to Disney Quest but not understanding the voucher. Do you get to go in for free, or do you have to pay something. Anyway hoping to have a great time....:cheer2:princess:

Sorry, I know this thread is a few months old but I was wondering if anyone had received Mickey Mail for a Sept/Oct trip recently with Disney Quest vouchers in them?

Also are there any vouchers for mini golf included as well?

Mine is an end of August trip but I received exactly what was posted above. I believe that is the standard for the 2014 packages.

Nutbean said:
Sorry, I know this thread is a few months old but I was wondering if anyone had received Mickey Mail for a Sept/Oct trip recently with Disney Quest vouchers in them?

Also are there any vouchers for mini golf included as well?

I got my mickey mail yesterday for my Sept 14th trip and it had everything that was listed above.

Hi everyone;

I will be checking in on Sept 29th and received "Mickey Mail" which gave me all my information regarding the trip (FD/confirmation # etc.) but it did not include what it usually did (list noted in pp). I have never received 2 different packages so I am confused. Am I not going to receive all the goodies that usually came with the package?

Thanks

Hi everyone; I will be checking in on Sept 29th and received "Mickey Mail" which gave me all my information regarding the trip (FD/confirmation # etc.) but it did not include what it usually did (list noted in pp). I have never received 2 different packages so I am confused. Am I not going to receive all the goodies that usually came with the package? Thanks

We arrive September 30th and I just got my "Mickey Mail" with our package details and Mickey Mouse luggage tags today.

It had the vouchers for the free Disney Quest and Mini Golf (i.e. everything listed above). The Disney Quest vouchers are on page 9 of my booklet. The other items follow.

If yours did not and you think you'd use them, maybe give Disney a call and find out if they can send them to you.

Cheers!

We received our Mickey Mail today as well for our Sept 27th arrival and it did include the Disney Quest vouchers. I have a quick question regarding the vouchers. We have never been to Disney Quest before but have always received the vouchers. My question is what exactly does it entitle you to, is it a percentage off entrance or is it free admission. I was thinking about going and trying it out this year.

TIA :)

We arrive September 30th and I just got my "Mickey Mail" with our package details and Mickey Mouse luggage tags today.

It had the vouchers for the free Disney Quest and Mini Golf (i.e. everything listed above). The Disney Quest vouchers are on page 9 of my booklet. The other items follow.

If yours did not and you think you'd use them, maybe give Disney a call and find out if they can send them to you.

Cheers!

Thank you for getting back to me. Did your's come with the Incredibles package? That is what I received which said to view a video and had a magnet in it which gives me the dates of when to pay off the trip and when we check in.

I will call in a couple of days if I don't receive it.

Disney-Chick, if the package you received is the same one I am thinking of, that's not the one with your vouchers and luggage tags. That's a separate mailing to promote the Magic Band. It should have contained, as you said, a USB drive with 2 videos on it, the magnet telling you your dates for everything, and a small booklet (I think), but the booklet is not your voucher booklet. That will come separately. I got my video/magnet mailing in about June, and I expect my voucher/tag mailing closer to our arrival date in Nov. But as mentioned, if you have any doubts, call Disney, it's the best way to know for sure! ::yes::

Thank you for getting back to me. Did your's come with the Incredibles package? That is what I received which said to view a video and had a magnet in it which gives me the dates of when to pay off the trip and when we check in.

I will call in a couple of days if I don't receive it.

Hi Disney-Chick,

tnolan is correct. The Incredibles package with the magnet is just the MyMagic+ package. I got that first, then a week or so later came our envelope from Disney's Magical Express with the yellow luggage tags for luggage delivery and then today, the "Mickey Mail" with package details, the vouchers (as listed by JeanetteK) and the souvenir Mickey luggage tags.

Just hang tight, you should get the rest soon! :thumbsup2

We received our Mickey Mail today as well for our Sept 27th arrival and it did include the Disney Quest vouchers. I have a quick question regarding the vouchers. We have never been to Disney Quest before but have always received the vouchers. My question is what exactly does it entitle you to, is it a percentage off entrance or is it free admission. I was thinking about going and trying it out this year.

TIA :)

It's for free admission. They give out two free entries per reservation so if you have more than two people in your party, you'd have to pay for the extra admissions (if they want to go).

We've never been either and I'm looking forward to trying it out for free! Same with the mini-golf.

Cheers!

Hi Disney-Chick,

tnolan is correct. The Incredibles package with the magnet is just the MyMagic+ package. I got that first, then a week or so later came our envelope from Disney's Magical Express with the yellow luggage tags for luggage delivery and then today, the "Mickey Mail" with package details, the vouchers (as listed by JeanetteK) and the souvenir Mickey luggage tags.

Just hang tight, you should get the rest soon! :thumbsup2

Disney-Chick, if the package you received is the same one I am thinking of, that's not the one with your vouchers and luggage tags. That's a separate mailing to promote the Magic Band. It should have contained, as you said, a USB drive with 2 videos on it, the magnet telling you your dates for everything, and a small booklet (I think), but the booklet is not your voucher booklet. That will come separately. I got my video/magnet mailing in about June, and I expect my voucher/tag mailing closer to our arrival date in Nov. But as mentioned, if you have any doubts, call Disney, it's the best way to know for sure! ::yes::

Thank you both so much. That makes me happy. :cool1: Was just getting antsy lol. I don't have much patience and even less when it comes to my Disney trips. :)

This thread made me realize we haven't received our Mickey Mail yet. Our arrival date is September 6. Should I be worried? If I call, will they be able to tell me if that stuff has been mailed out or not? We were hoping to use the DQ vouchers on our arrival day.

jiminykrikkit said:
This thread made me realize we haven't received our Mickey Mail yet. Our arrival date is September 6. Should I be worried? If I call, will they be able to tell me if that stuff has been mailed out or not? We were hoping to use the DQ vouchers on our arrival day.

You should call you should have received it already. My check in date is Sept 12 and I received mine about 2 weeks ago. It came a few days after I made my final payment which was 45 days before my trip. Did you book a package or room only? It might only come if you booked a package.

You should call you should have received it already. My check in date is Sept 12 and I received mine about 2 weeks ago. It came a few days after I made my final payment which was 45 days before my trip. Did you book a package or room only? It might only come if you booked a package.

I just called my mom, who is travelling with us and arriving on the same day with a different res. number. She got her booklet weeks ago.

We booked a package and paid off the balance in early July.

On hold with CM Shelby, she's gonna check for me. At first she was like "you should be getting it this week" then seemed concerned when I told her my mom got hers weeks ago...

Stand by...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter