Disney pin trading

millerglass

Mouseketeer
We will be sailing on the "Wonder", leaving port on 11/25/01. My oldest DD (12) just started collecting disney pins. Does anyone have any info on how the pin trading works on board ship? I've seen a few little points about it but nothing too specific. About all I have picked up, is that you see these CMs walking around with a vest on and you ask them if they will trade one of their pins for one of yours. There's gotta be more to it then that. Any info? Thanks Eric

Pin trading is easy. My 11 year old DD loved it. They have a pin trading time at 7:30 pm in the atrium each evening. Also, alot of the ships cast members have pin lanyards on. All you do is ask if you may look at their pins and then ask them to trade you the one that you want. The cast members are given the pins by Disney so they don't care which ones you trade. If they are wearing pins on their uniforms they will usually not trade them. A hint - in the Mickey store on board they are selling closed out pins for $2.00. I bought a bunch of them for my kids and then they traded them with cast members for the ones they really wanted. Don't forget to get the Helmsman Mickey pin. It is only offered the last night of your cruise at the atrium pin trading time.

On the 6/2 Magic Cruise, the Helmsmen Mickey pin was on sale the first night of the cruise as well as the last night of the cruise. Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter