~~~Disney Pin exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Tomorrow is mail day.
Please post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list. ::yes::

My package from the store has not arrived. If it doesn't get here tomorrow, I will be late mailing.

Bobbi

Well, I can clarify. I am waiting for a specific pin. I could mail what I have if mailing by the send by date is truly crucial!:thumbsup2

TODAY is mail day!!

We still have several that need to be mailed out. Please post here when you mail.

Bobbi, I'm sure it will be fine to wait a couple extra days if needed.

I mailed my 2 packages out yesterday afternoon, didn't get a chance to post last night, we went to see "The Lion King" in Washington DC. Was an excellent show.

I mailed my 2 packages out yesterday afternoon, didn't get a chance to post last night, we went to see "The Lion King" in Washington DC. Was an excellent show.

Glad you enjoyed it, Jean. We saw it in Seattle.

Ok...the pins came, and I have mailed my exchange out.

I will be gone until Monday night, so if my pins arrive before then, I will not know.

Bobbi

:yay: for an arrival.

Reminder PMs have been sent to the last 2 that need to mail. I need them to check in please!

I also received my pins yesterday from Jessica....sorry, just picked the mail up. Been babysitting.

pin3911
......my favorite

pin90213

pin1089

Thank you for the great pins, Jessica.

Sorry, i just saw this thread. I mailed mine out on Wednesday, should have been delivered on Friday. I received my wonderful package and will be posting a photo as s oon as i can get on to my computer.

I also received my pins yesterday from Jessica....sorry, just picked the mail up. Been babysitting. ......my favorite Thank you for the great pins, Jessica.

I thought you would like the Disneyland one :) I have had it for years, glad it can enjoy a new home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter