Disney Pillow Pets

E

erddig

Just saw on another site, photos of Disney Pillow Pets, Pooh characters. Does anyone know what other characters they have and how much they cost?

If we're talking about the same thing, then as of the beginning of February they only have Pluto, Eeyore and Tigger. Characters with their backs being the pillow part with heads sticking out, correct? If I recall correctly, they are either $24.95 or $29.95.

We just bought them two weeks ago - they were $25 but we had the 10% off discount for APs so that was nice. Sorry I can't remember what other characters they had - we got two Eeyores and one Pluto. I didn't want to get them at first because we have WAY too many stuffed animals, but they are super soft and the kids really use them as pillows every night!

Thanks for the quick replies! I wish they had more characters! My kids love the ones they have and I know they will want them when they see them. They were planning on take thiers down, but if they have them there than I can just buy them and save the space, and get a souvenier they will love and use!!!!

No way!!! This just made my day!!! I've been wanting one of these since Christmas, but didn't know they had Disney ones! So glad I didn't get a generic one now! Will definitely pick one up in May, and hope my dog doesn't steal it from me!!

PLEASE let me know where they sell them, so I can avoid them :) You don't know how much I searched for pillow pets before Christmas. Plus that dang song on the commercial... "It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet!"

Count me in for one as well. Won't have to travel with mine if I can buy a Disney one.

I got myself the Tigger one, it was at WOD, and I've also seen them at Mousegears at Epcot. I've seen Eeyore, Tigger, and Pluto, and they're $24.95. They're SUPER soft, and just awesome!! Love mine!

I hope they have more characters soon. Goofy, Donald, they whole gang!

Maybe they're selling out of all the more popular characters, and can't get them back in stock as quick. There weren't but like 4 of each out when I bought mine. I snatched him up and hung on to him!!! LOL I absolutely adore mine!!

W first saw them at the store at the end of the Pooh ride then gave in and bought them at one of the bigger stores in AK.

And my dog is always trying to eat them! :)

DARN IT! I wish I had seen this post 20 minutes ago! I just called WDW merchandising and ordered my DD who is 2 a stuffed Mickey Mouse! Just the plain old character! DS and I got her a Minnie when we went to WDW last May and she wanted Mickey too, so I ordered her one for her Easter basket since we won't be going back until May 2012. She LOVES pillow pets and begs for one everytime we see them in stores. I have refused to buy one since we don't NEED anything else like that, but I would have gotten a Disney one! I guess I can call back and order one, but the shipping is high! Maybe if I call real fast they will add it to my order! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter