Disney Picture of the Day Thread - October 16, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
PICT0345.jpg

Loribeth - Thanks for posting the new costumes for Mickey in MK. I love the western and patriotic costumes! Were these temporary M&G areas before the Town Square Theater opened? I'm surprised they'd have Mickey in more than one location in MK.

I suppose he could use the tunnels to get around faster than the guests, but I wouldn't want to be the CM trying to explain how Mickey got from Splash Mountain to Main Street AND changed his clothes in the time it took me to ride the train around! ;)

Yes, they were temporary locations. Mickey was actually in three locations doing meet and greets. He and Minnie were also in Tomorrowland.

POTD-

Chip and Dale by disneylori, on Flickr

Thank you everyone for the great feedback :goodvibes

Uncle Greg - Gorgeous as always. I love the detail!
Evad - I like the DOF in your shot, it is very nice!
Jamian - Great shot - how did you get rid of all of the photographers on Main Street?
Steamboat - I love that view, makes me wish I was there now.
Senecabeach - Great Monorail shot!
Cyndella - Very nice!

I was having a hard time deciding which picture to post tonight, I really want to post the 3 that I have done. But I decided I should have some self control and stick with the rules of only one a day :thumbsup2

Take a Cruise Down Discovery River by spacy9, on Flickr

Thank you everyone for the great feedback :goodvibes

Uncle Greg - Gorgeous as always. I love the detail!
Evad - I like the DOF in your shot, it is very nice!
Jamian - Great shot - how did you get rid of all of the photographers on Main Street?
Steamboat - I love that view, makes me wish I was there now.
Senecabeach - Great Monorail shot!
Cyndella - Very nice!

I was having a hard time deciding which picture to post tonight, I really want to post the 3 that I have done. But I decided I should have some self control and stick with the rules of only one a day :thumbsup2

Take a Cruise Down Discovery River by spacy9, on Flickr

such a great picture! :thumbsup2

Morning.....

Dave.....nice..never noticed that insignia. :goodvibes
Judd.....Tron-O-Rail video was great!! :thumbsup2
Uncle Greg....another one to :worship:
spacy9.....very pretty. ;)

POTD..... for ALL the TRON-A-HOLICS:lmao:
DSC_0261-1_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

Spacy9: Thanks
Disneyfreak06: Great picture!
Love the Tron pictures! amazining

(i like to make up words, it seems..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter