• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
47b7dd22b3127cce81a9b27e32c000000016109IasWzRq4c

That is an awesome photo :goodvibes

Now here is a photo of shy little me with Cinderelly :blush:

Photosfrommy30thBirthdayVacation001.jpg

Since it's looking like a cinderella kind of day, I thought I'd add mine.
Cinderella's Royal table 2003
PB000039.jpg

My POTD - From Everest

Click on the Image to see the full size version. :)

I love this pic! Whenever we are going up the big hill like that, we love turning around to see the Contemporary and MGM in the distance! You just gave me goosebumps for the day! :hyper:

Thanks all-

and Carrie I did NOT lean over at all thank you- :faint:

and Joe I took some advice I read on the photography board (I think from Mark Barbieri- Thanks) to get the most in the shot used the widest lens I have on the rides- In this case my Sigma 10-20mm. The original shot was even wider but I cropped it to get the horizon straight. Here's another at the top- waiting for the drop.

134230530-L.jpg

Four for a Dollar...I love those guys :)

IMG_2829.jpg

Joe, I have a photo of that same driver (is that what you call her?)!

I found some more:
86636whitewedding-med.JPG

taken from the Monorail on the way out of the world.

For those of you who have never been in the Wedding Pavilion...

I got to take these shots during my College Program. My roomie and I went MK resort hopping and decided to walk over to the Wedding Pavilion. It was actually open, there was nothing scheduled, and we were able to walk around!

weddingpavilion14.jpg

weddingpavilion9.jpg

weddingpavilion6.jpg

weddingpavilion5.jpg

Enjoy!

I got to take these shots during my College Program. My roomie and I went MK resort hopping and decided to walk over to the Wedding Pavilion. It was actually open, there was nothing scheduled, and we were able to walk around!

That's neat that you got to go there! Very pretty. If I get married, I would love to get married here. :)

weddingpavilion14.jpg

weddingpavilion9.jpg

weddingpavilion6.jpg

weddingpavilion5.jpg

Enjoy!

These are great. Never saw it in person, probably never will. Thanks for sharing these!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter