Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

This will be my first year applying for MP! I'm so excited! Loved all the post so far! Thanks for the advice! I'll be applying for WDW.

As Gary said on twitter...
" @Gary_Jerry: @LoreleiDiane Be concise in your writing. Be perfect w/ punctuation & grammar. Be yourself. Show your true self. Sounds cliche but it's true"

Beat me to it! I was going to post this exact quote! :thumbsup2

The other thing I would add is to get thee to Twitter and follow @Gary_Jerry! He almost singlehandedly made this crazy thing as much fun as legally possible last year. One bonus of making the DisneyMP for me would be getting to hang out with Gary. :cool1:

I was just looking at his twitter! He said there will be changes for this year's process... Exciting!!

When will applications be available?

According to Gary's most recent tweets, they haven't nailed down the exact date yet, but he expects early-Septermber. That jibes with the usual schedule, too, so I'd start seriously looking right after Labor Day-ish. And keep an eye on Gary's Twitter feed in that late August to early September timeframe, too. He loves to drop hints when something big is coming! :)

Coming out of lurkdom. I always thought that participating on these threads would jinx me, but decided to take the opposite approach this time. ;)

This will be my 5th year applying. On my 3rd try in 2012 (for the 2013 panel), I made it to Round 2, so I was so disappointed when I didn't make it past Round 1 last year. I really didn't think I'd even apply this year, but now that we're getting closer to the application process, it has reignited my desire. pixiedust:

Looking forward to finally having people to chat with about the process this time around!

Hi... It is an exciting ride for sure! I made it to Round 3 last year, after never making it out of Round 1 the previous three or four years.

:cheer2: Good luck to everyone! :cheer2:

Hi... It is an exciting ride for sure! I made it to Round 3 last year, after never making it out of Round 1 the previous three or four years. :cheer2: Good luck to everyone! :cheer2:
Wow. Congrats on round 3! Don't y'all get a FastPass to round 2 this year or something?

Wow. Congrats on round 3! Don't y'all get a FastPass to round 2 this year or something?

Hey there... Yes, we do! Gary tweeted that all the details have yet to be worked out, but we'll receive an email with instructions on how we will jump into the application process at Round 2!

I would love a roll call of those of us that get a MPFP this year & what speciality.
(Anyone who did a 3rd round interview gets a FP this year)

2015 MPFP:
Kuleen Lashley- WDW

I would love a roll call of those of us that get a MPFP this year & what speciality.
(Anyone who did a 3rd round interview gets a FP this year)

2015 MPFP:
Kuleen Lashley- WDW

Karol from Utah - I got to round three for DVC. But there were two other "Great" DVC round three'ers who will also get a fast pass. I think we were all fabulous choices. I might jump to WDW if given the chance, although I love DVC and will have five trips in in the last year, plus one to Aulani! Wow! I hadn't realized how lucky I am. Whew!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I was in Round 3 last year! Very excited to see what the FP will be! My specialty is WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter