Disney Parks Jasmine costume

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have experience with how this fits? I'm debating a 4/5 vs a 6 for my 6 year old. It will be for our end of April trip.

She is 45.5 inches tall, but has a very small waist. The 4/5 seems (generally speaking) like the waist would fit better, but I'm not sure about the rest of it... I think I feel more comfortable going with the 6, but I guess I worry that the waist might seem huge....

So if anyone has experience with this costume, I'd appreciate any details on the fit!! Thanks!

Are you buying it online or when you are at the parks and she is with you. If she is with you she can try it on and make sure you get the right size.

We went bigger with ours so she could still grow and play in it. If the 4/5 is her size now she might grow in a month and it not fit but if you go with the 6 she will have longer to play with it.

Are you buying it online or when you are at the parks and she is with you. If she is with you she can try it on and make sure you get the right size.

We went bigger with ours so she could still grow and play in it. If the 4/5 is her size now she might grow in a month and it not fit but if you go with the 6 she will have longer to play with it.

The trip is a surprise and we plan to buy it ahead of time and bring it with...I found the same costume, brand new, on eBay for much cheaper.

I'm definitely thinking the 6....I also want it to last a while! Maybe I will just pack some safety pins for just in case!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter