• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

The free bracelet promotion ended today April 3. I'm not sure if the stores on Disney property participate in these promotions, I've never been at WDW during one of the promotions.
I'm pretty sure the Disney stores don't participate, as it's only available at the stand-alone stores.

Here's a website that shows the promotions in different countries:
http://www.morapandorablog.com/promotions-for-2016/

Of course, I think the European stores don't have Disney, right, because Chamillia has that license?

The free bracelet promotion ended today April 3. I'm not sure if the stores on Disney property participate in these promotions, I've never been at WDW during one of the promotions.
Correction: I just got an email from Pandora saying that today is the last day. Maybe they extended it?

Correction: I just got an email from Pandora saying that today is the last day. Maybe they extended it?
I got the same email this morning, but it stated Sunday as the last day for the promotion, and the image in the email had April 3 as the ending date. I called my local Pandora store this afternoon and they confirmed the email was a mistake, the last day was yesterday.

Why oh why can't I just get the minimum to get the deal? I am totally the person they love to see enter the store!

Posted on the Disney Parks Blog today:

New 14K Gold PANDORA Jewelry Coming to Cherry Tree Lane in Disney Springs on April 29-30

"With Mother’s Day only a few weeks away, I’d like to invite you to a special PANDORA Jewelry event launch on April 29-30, 2016 at Cherry Tree Lane inside the Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs Marketplace. We are releasing two unique PANDORA Jewelry items created especially for Disney Parks.

21kc655.jpg

The first item is a .925 sterling silver bracelet with a 14K gold clasp. Called “Shimmering Mickey Swirls,” this bracelet contains 86 micro bead-set and 2 bead-set clear cubic zirconia.

The other item is a 14K gold clip which complements the aforementioned bracelet. The charm also contains 86 micro bead-set and 2 bead-set clear cubic zirconia.

Guests will also have an opportunity to meet Margaret Nam, a PANDORA Jewelry employee and stylist, at select times during the event. Margaret will help guests create stylish looks to treasure their Disney moments and channel their favorite characters’ styles.

Since joining PANDORA’s Marketing and Public Relations team in 2013, Margaret has styled one-of-a-kind looks for editorial, film, celebrities and influencers. She has even been featured in numerous publications in both U.S. and Canada for her show-stopping, street style looks at New York and Toronto fashion week each season. As a fashion blogger and Instagram influencer, she periodically shares her outfit inspirations and tips on how to accessorize.

Following the weekend event, look for these items in select Disney Parks merchandise locations. You may also find select items on our Disney Parks online store or using the free Shop Disney Parks mobile app.

I hope to see you there!"​

Price information (from the comments):

"The bracelet will have a retail of $450 while the clip will have a retail of $400. Please note that all retails are subject to change without notice."

For comparison, Pandora's regular silver bracelet with a gold clasp is $325, but it doesn't have any cubic zirconia beads on it. There's really no equivalent Pandora bracelet to compare prices. However, the price of the gold clip appears consistent with other similar gold clips from Pandora.

Oh great, now I want that bracelet!

I was perfectly happy just getting a couple park exclusive charms on my trip, specifically the Mickey and Minnie ear hat ones. I'm not sure I can resist this bracelet if I see it.

Does anyone know if we can use Disney Giftcards to purchase Pandora charms?

Oh great, now I want that bracelet!

I was perfectly happy just getting a couple park exclusive charms on my trip, specifically the Mickey and Minnie ear hat ones. I'm not sure I can resist this bracelet if I see it.

Does anyone know if we can use Disney Giftcards to purchase Pandora charms?

If you purchase at one if the stores in the parks yes they do and if you have a Disney visa or an AP holder you get the 10% discount as well

The 14K gold bracelet and clip are now available in the online Disney Store (after being sold in parks and the Shop Disney Parks app since the end of April).

Item numbers listed below for ease of searching.

Mickey Mouse Golden Swirl Bracelet (sizes from 6.3" - 9.1") $450 7501055890733MS
Mickey Mouse Golden Swirl Charm (clip) $400 7501055890729P

If you purchase at one if the stores in the parks yes they do and if you have a Disney visa or an AP holder you get the 10% discount as well

The 10% Disney visa discount might not be available. I was told in store that it no longer applies for Pandora, and it didn't work on my last disneystore.com order of Pandora jewelry.

The 10% Disney visa discount might not be available. I was told in store that it no longer applies for Pandora, and it didn't work on my last disneystore.com order of Pandora jewelry.

I used it May 1st in World of Disney. I'll be disappointed if it's no longer applied to Pandora.

Last edited:
I used it May 1st in World of Disney. I'll be disappointed if it's no applies to Pandora.

I was told at a resort gift shop in late May that it no longer applied on Pandora, and it didn't work on my subsequent web order. I am hoping that I received misinformation and that the 10% discount still is in effect.

I just checked the website and even tried placing an order with the discount. The 10% discount was disallowed. Sadly, the website's list of exclusions specifically says no discount is allowed on Pandora. So, it seems as if our days of saving 10% on Pandora are over...

I just checked the website and even tried placing an order with the discount. The 10% discount was disallowed. Sadly, the website's list of exclusions specifically says no discount is allowed on Pandora. So, it seems as if our days of saving 10% on Pandora are over...
That is sad well I hope AP discount still works....

The 14K gold bracelet and clip are now available in the online Disney Store (after being sold in parks and the Shop Disney Parks app since the end of April).

Item numbers listed below for ease of searching.

Mickey Mouse Golden Swirl Bracelet (sizes from 6.3" - 9.1") $450 7501055890733MS
Mickey Mouse Golden Swirl Charm (clip) $400 7501055890729P
Disney store describes the bracelet as being gold PLATED.

I ordered on the Disney Store website and no 10% discount on Pandora or Alex and Ani. I emailed and was told the Disney Visa discount does not work on those products anymore.

Disney store describes the bracelet as being gold PLATED.

I thought all Pandora yellow gold jewelry was solid. I wonder if Disney's description is wrong? I really love that bracelet but there is no way I'll get it if its plated.

I ordered on the Disney Store website and no 10% discount on Pandora or Alex and Ani. I emailed and was told the Disney Visa discount does not work on those products anymore.

That is a shame, especially since many of the non-park exclusive Pandora items are at least $5 more expensive through Disney than at the "regular" Pandora stores and websites. Without the discount there is not much incentive to purchase from Disney unless you're buying the park exclusive charms and bracelets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter