• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Fingers crossed the 2015 is still there in September. That's my top bead I'm after. I've looked into shipping when they are in stock on the disney store but shipping is $50 min to Canada :(

Fingers crossed the 2015 is still there in September. That's my top bead I'm after. I've looked into shipping when they are in stock on the disney store but shipping is $50 min to Canada :(
$50 is outrageous!! Good luck I hope you find it! I live about 2 hrs from Canada and must be why so many people come down here to shop!

Eeek! I'm getting a Pandora bracelet for my birthday in September. I hope they still have such a lovely range next summer when I get back to WDW! Only 13 months to go! :)

Anyone know if the regular pandora stores will be getting any other charms other than Jasmine and Olaf? I have a princess bracelet and would love to add more to it. Jasmine just so happens to be my least favorite princess lol so I'm not interested in her charms. I'm hoping they add more!

So, I have to buy at least 4 charms while I am in Florida next month.....I need a Winnie the Pooh for a friend in need of cheering up, an Eeyore for a friend who is desperately looking for one, a Minnie Holiday Wreath one for myself for Christmas (from my hubby), and another charm for right away for me just because I am in Disney (I'll decide when I get there). Does anyone know the availability on-site for these charms in particular?

So, I have to buy at least 4 charms while I am in Florida next month.....I need a Winnie the Pooh for a friend in need of cheering up, an Eeyore for a friend who is desperately looking for one, a Minnie Holiday Wreath one for myself for Christmas (from my hubby), and another charm for right away for me just because I am in Disney (I'll decide when I get there). Does anyone know the availability on-site for these charms in particular?
The expected release timeframe of the Minnie Holiday Wreath and other charms in the Autumn/Winter release set is the end of August; I haven't seen any specific dates posted anywhere yet.

Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore are available from Pandora stores as well as at Disney, so I would think your chances are better since they're more widely available.

Wow! didn't know how popular these charms were. Amazing I learn something new on Dis every day.Good luck to all you and hope you get the items you want. Danny

Wow! didn't know how popular these charms were. Amazing I learn something new on Dis every day.Good luck to all you and hope you get the items you want. Danny

So popular that the jewelry store on Main Street has the whole back section as Pandora only.. :goodvibes

The expected release timeframe of the Minnie Holiday Wreath and other charms in the Autumn/Winter release set is the end of August; I haven't seen any specific dates posted anywhere yet.

Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore are available from Pandora stores as well as at Disney, so I would think your chances are better since they're more widely available.
Thank you very much for your reply. We are in Orlando from Aug 19th to September 2nd so hopefully I'll be able to purchase the Minnie Holiday Wreath.....I'm pretty sure this is a Disney Parks charm so this will be my only chance.pixiedust:

Our local Pandora retailer reports that the Minnie and Mickey Forever charm is the top-selling charm of the complete line!

Most are probably sold at WDW. At DL, we recently walked up to the Pandora counter where only one of three CMs had a customer... and all of the DL exclusive charms were in stock!

I didn't realize that there were so many different Disney charms that I could add. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful info!

I want to get the 2015 bead but my trip isn't late October so I'm wondering, historically, when are the new year beads released? I don't want to miss out on getting one.

Thanks!

I want to get the 2015 bead but my trip isn't late October so I'm wondering, historically, when are the new year beads released? I don't want to miss out on getting one.

Thanks!

The 2015 bead is available today online at disneystore. Some other park exclusives also are listed today. If you don't want to wait until October, ordering online is an option. Good luck getting the beads you want! It's a fun addiction!

The 2015 bead is available today online at disneystore. Some other park exclusives also are listed today. If you don't want to wait until October, ordering online is an option. Good luck getting the beads you want! It's a fun addiction!

Thanks! Addiction seems like the right word! I looked at the beads and bracelets on our trip last year and proceeded to talk myself out of buying any; I have horrible guilt when I think about buying something that is just for me. This year I absolutely refuse to talk myself out of buying a bracelet and a bead, or 2 beads. Maybe 3. :rolleyes1

I want the 2015 bead and the Wishes bead for sure. And the Disney Park bracelet. And maybe the Eeyore bead. That's only a small fortune. :)

Thanks! Addiction seems like the right word! I looked at the beads and bracelets on our trip last year and proceeded to talk myself out of buying any; I have horrible guilt when I think about buying something that is just for me. This year I absolutely refuse to talk myself out of buying a bracelet and a bead, or 2 beads. Maybe 3. :rolleyes1

I want the 2015 bead and the Wishes bead for sure. And the Disney Park bracelet. And maybe the Eeyore bead. That's only a small fortune. :)

If you have a Disney Visa, you can get 10% off a minimum $50 purchase at the Disney Store. So far Pandora has been eligible for the discount. I think of it as not spending a fortune but as saving 10%! :rotfl2:

D
If you have a Disney Visa, you can get 10% off a minimum $50 purchase at the Disney Store. So far Pandora has been eligible for the discount. I think of it as not spending a fortune but as saving 10%! :rotfl2:
Does that work online?

I had checked on the 2015 bead last week and it was gone :(

Sorcerer's Hat is available at Disney Store online right now (Friday, 7/31). That's a hard one to find!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter