Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

The Olaf charm was released today, available at Pandora stores and Disney locations (including the online Disney Store), cost is $65. I updated my list here.

Other charms that were supposed to be released today (as well as charms for Aulani and DCL):
Parks/hotels/on-property stores:
2016 Edition
Fantasia 75th Anniversary
Minnie Holiday Wreath
Minnie's Sparkling Holiday Bow
Wishes Fireworks Show​
Disney Vacation Club - one charm (first DVC charm)
Epcot Food & Wine Festival - one charm, I would expect this to be sold at Epcot during F&W only

Has anyone seen these yet in the parks? I couldn't find any of them online.

Do you like to buy doubles of charms? I have an old Pandora bracelet that I just bought random things I liked at the time but it looks so "random". I even stuck to certain colors and just clear sparkle. Their bracelet designs all have multiples of the same beads on there to make it look more balanced.

I found myself buying 2 of a couple things when we were at Disney last month in hopes of a more balanced look. Looks like I'll be working a few weekends to cover my splurge at the park!

I'm new to the page and the Disney PAndora - is there any gallery or photos posted of peoples Disney creations? Would love to see!

Next weekend Pandora is having a sale spend $100. get a free charm I know other retailers that sell Pandora also honor that sale. So my question is while I am at WDW if I spend $100. on Pandora will Disney honor that sale? Hope someone has an answer for me. Thanks

We were told by a CM at Uptown Jewelers in MK that they do not participate in any of the Pandora promotions. Of course that's always subject to change in the future. I saw they are planning to put a Pandora store at Disney Springs and if it's like every other Pandora Store I would expect them to honor the special promotions at that location. This might force the sources in the parks to participate also in the future.

I came on to ask that specific question! I got the pandora mailing today about the free charm, while we will be at Disney! Unfortunately the pandora charms I want are Disney parks products. So don't know how I could use that deal :( wish the Disney parks charms counted!

Make sure you know which ones are truly parks exclusive. I had different pandora sales people at Disney give me different options as to what was parks exclusive but I found the charms at my local pandora store that carries Disney. Glad I didn't get them there.

Make sure you know which ones are truly parks exclusive. I had different pandora sales people at Disney give me different options as to what was parks exclusive but I found the charms at my local pandora store that carries Disney. Glad I didn't get them there.

Disney-exclusive charms sold at the parks:

Note - I'm not sure if Disneyland-specific charms are sold at WDW and/or vice versa, hopefully someone who knows can provide that information.

Bracelets:
Wonderful World Bracelet 6.3 inches $80
Wonderful World Bracelet 6.7 inches $80
Wonderful World Bracelet 7.1 inches $80
Wonderful World Bracelet 7.5 inches $80
Wonderful World Bracelet 7.9 inches $80
Wonderful World Bracelet 8.3 inches $80
Wonderful World Bracelet 9.1 inches $80

Charms:
2015 Edition $70
Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park $55
Disneyland 60th Anniversary (D60) $70
Disneyland Resort $55
Epcot Spaceship Earth $55
I Love Mickey $70
Magical Day Mickey $65
Mickey Mania $65
Mickey Mouse Disneyland 60th Anniversary $55WDW)
Mickey Swirls $35
Mickey's Fun Wheel $70
Minnie Mania $65
Minnie's Sparkling Bow $75
Peace, Love & Mickey $55
Sleeping Beauty Castle Disneyland Diamond Celebration $60
Walt Disney World Resort $55

Dangle:
Disneyland 60th Anniversary Ear Hat (blue) $70
Disneyland Sleeping Beauty Castle $65
Mickey Ear Hat (black) $70
Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat $65
Minnie Sparkling Ear Hat $70
RunDisney $50
Walt Disney World Cinderella Castle $65

Safety chain:
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Safety Chain $70

And a list of the Disney items you can find at Pandora stores:

Bracelet:
Mickey Mouse Silhouette Bracelet $65

Charms:
Anna Crown $70
Ariel Shell $70
Be Magical $55
Believe $80
Belle Enchanted Rose $70
Cinderella Heart $55
Cinderella Pumpkin Coach $95
Cinderella Wish $80
Disney Princess Crown $70
Dream $80
Eeyore $50
Elsa Crown $70
Frozen Let It Go $35
Frozen Snowflake $70
Heart of Mickey $55
Mickey & Hearts $60
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Forever $55
Mickey Mouse Americana $60
Mickey Mouse Portrait $50
Mickey Silhouettes $75
Minnie & Mickey Kiss $55
Minnie and Mickey Infinity $60
Minnie Cupcake $50
Minnie Mouse Portrait $50
Minnie Mouse Silhouettes $75
Olaf $65
Snow White Apple $70
Sparkling Mickey & Hearts $90
Winnie the Pooh Portrait $50

Clips:
Mickey Pavé Clip $70
Minnie Pavé Clip $70

Dangle:
Anna Dress $65
Ariel Dress $65
Ariel Tiara $55
Belle Dress $65
Belle Tiara $55
Cinderella Dress $65
Cinderella Sparkling Slipper $70
Cinderella Tiara $55
Elsa Dress $65
LOVE Mickey $55
Mickey & Minnie $85
Mickey Mouse Headband $50
Mickey's Sparkling Snowflake $55
Minnie Mouse Headband $50
Snow White Dress $65
Snow White Tiara $55
Solid Mickey Icon $50
Tinker Bell Heart $55

Earrings:
Mickey Mouse Dazzling Earrings $65
Mickey Mouse Silhouette Earrings $55
Minnie Mouse Sparkling Bow Earrings $75
Minnie Mouse Sparkling Earrings $60

Muranos:
Anna Signature Color $50
Ariel Signature Color $50
Belle Signature Color $50
Cinderella Signature Color $50
Classic Mickey $50
Classic Minnie $50
Elsa Signature Color $50
Minnie's Signature Look $50
Snow White Signature Color $50
Tinker Bell Signature Color $50

Pendant (larger hanging loop vs. dangle, better fit for necklaces):
Frozen Snowflake $65
Mickey Icon $40
Mickey Mouse Silhouette $50
Minnie Icon $40
Minnie Mouse Sparkling Bow $65
Sparkling Mickey Icon $55
Sparkling Minnie Icon $55

Rings:
Mickey Mouse Silhouette Ring $60
Minnie Mouse Sparkling Bow Ring $70

Safety chain:
Mickey Mouse Safety Chain $75

Spacers:
Mickey All Around Spacer $50
Minnie Bows Spacer $45

Last edited:
Saw a huge picture of the Food&Wine bead on the Disney blog today.

From PHOTOS: First Look at Festival Center For 20th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
I’m also happy to announce a specially designed charm from PANDORA. This sterling silver charm with white and black enamel features Chef Mickey, and it will be released during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.

2hfmi4n.jpg

I think the Chef Mickey is adorable. I am hoping he still is in stock towards the end of the food and wine festival.

Epcot Food & Wine Festival - one charm, I would expect this to be sold at Epcot during F&W only

Parks/hotels/on-property stores:
2016 Edition
Fantasia 75th Anniversary
Minnie Holiday Wreath
Minnie's Sparkling Holiday Bow
Wishes Fireworks Show

So I'm going to guess that the Food & Wine will be released during F&W, and only be available afterward if they haven't sold out. (Like the special event Dooneys.) What about the Holiday Wreath and Bow? Will they be cut off after the holidays?

Hi guys first post. I want to get my wife a few charms for Christmas because I know she would love them. My issue is she doesn't like bracelets. Do they have any Pandora necklace options that will fit the Disney Charms. Any help would be greatly appreciated please and thank you.

Hi guys first post. I want to get my wife a few charms for Christmas because I know she would love them. My issue is she doesn't like bracelets. Do they have any Pandora necklace options that will fit the Disney Charms. Any help would be greatly appreciated please and thank you.

Yes, there are necklace options. My favorite is the snake chain that is identical to the bracelet (only longer, of course). It comes in several lengths, so you may want to find out if she prefers a choker-style necklace or something longer.

The holiday release for the regular Pandora stores is suppose to be October 29. Hopefully that is when the rest of the Disney Parks stuff gets released also. I just hope the ones I'm interested in are still available when I get there on November 4.

I go nov 9 so i dont know if i should just buy them on disneystore's site (if they even come up i know its hit or miss if the release on the release day online) or take my chances at the parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter