Disney Outfit Game

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
I've seen a game like this where someone gives a category of something Disney and someone makes an outfit of it on polyvore then gives another category and so forth. Sadly, that thread kinda died so I'm starting it up again if anyone wants to do it. :cool1: So the first category: any Disney princess. princess:

y.jpg

Next Category: Mickey Mouse

By the way I run a Disney and Marvel club on Polyvore!:)
http://www.polyvore.com/disney_marvel/group.show?id=147739

I've seen a game like this where someone gives a category of something Disney and someone makes an outfit of it on polyvore then gives another category and so forth. Sadly, that thread kinda died so I'm starting it up again if anyone wants to do it. :cool1: So the first category: any Disney princess. princess:

I do not want to intrude, but what is Polyvore?

Ok, I know I said I didn't have an account but now I do. So I just did Woody from Toy Story.

m.jpg

Sorry if you can't really see it.
Next: Goofy :goofy:

shoot, forgot, next character:
either Yao, Ling or Chien-Po from Mulan, I just want to see how creative you can get with these guys!:rotfl2:

ohmigosh! I always forget to make a new topic! sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter