• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney or universal??

babieeyore

Earning My Ears
K so im staying at AKL and am not sure if me and my family should go to Universal for 5 days or should just stay at WDW!!??!

HelppppPPP!P!!PPPP!PP!P!P!PP!PP!!:confused3

If I had the choice between Universal and Disney, and I went to Universal, I'd feel bad for ditching Disney.

If you like more thrilling rides, then I say sure go check it out!
I personally love Universal. But 5 days is a bit much, you could probably see everything in about 2 days.

let me answer your question with another question. are you on any universal forums?

psssshhhh WDW>Universal orlando.....plus 5 days is too much for universal. we usually finish universal in 1 day

When I went to Disney in October 07 my parents and I did Universal in 2 days. We did most of the attractions too. You really don't need 5 days in Universal. And also if you're seasoned Disney vacationers then just use your two days of rest for Universal. That's what I did. It made the trip so much fun because we weren't just doing ONLY Disney again.

How long are you in Florida for? If it's 14 days, then go to Universal, but I wouldn't go for 5 days. Too much time really. What would be better, is if you got a ticket that gave you admission to the Universal parks, Seaworld, and possibly Busch Gardens. That would be better imo. If it's something like 7 days, then I would just skip Universal, but I don't really like it in the first place... Depends on what your family is like. If they prefer thrill rides, then go to Universal. If not, then Disney.

How long are you in Florida for? If it's 14 days, then go to Universal, but I wouldn't go for 5 days. Too much time really. What would be better, is if you got a ticket that gave you admission to the Universal parks, Seaworld, and possibly Busch Gardens. That would be better imo. If it's something like 7 days, then I would just skip Universal, but I don't really like it in the first place... Depends on what your family is like. If they prefer thrill rides, then go to Universal. If not, then Disney.

Im in flordia for 14 nights...:cool1:

Both there is not 5days worth of stuff to do at universal but maybe you could go to one of there parks and disney the others

I would suggest getting a Flex ticket then. It's around the same price as a 10 day MYW pass to WDW (without the park hopping), and gives you unlimited access to Universal, Islands of Adventure, Citywalk, Seaworld, Aquatica, and Wet & Wild (adding Busch Gardens costs about $50 more) for 14 days. I would spend maybe a week at these parks, and a week at WDW I guess? Maybe more/less depending on what your family likes. But doing all of it will be very tiring... Since our first trip where we did everything, we've only gone back to Seaworld because it took up so much freetime.

Universal is not a 5 day thing.
We did it in two days (one for each park) and I'm sure we probably could have done both in one.
We're only going for a day, maybe half a day next time. And that's only for HP world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter