Disney on My Mind: The Pre-Trip Stress keeps nagging!

Marcela

Mouseketeer
After 5 months of waiting, our family (me, DH, DS 16, and DD 10) is finally leaving for our Disney vacation tomorrow morning.

For the past couple of weeks, we all have been really psyched :banana:, and since I am a control freak :scared1:, I have also majorly stressed everything about the trip. I've told myself over, and over again that everything will work out, and moments later, I would talk myself right out of it.

I've been watching the weather closely, and freaking out over the rain predictions for every day we are there. I ran out to buy 4 rain ponchos in hopes that if I am prepared for the rain, the rain won't come. Can you say delusional? I've also been reasoning with myself that Florida weather has rain in its forecast all the time, and it rains for a bit every day. Right????

Last weekend DH got the annoying sinus/cold:sick:, and has been sick all week. I had quarantined him away from the rest of us, and have been pumping him full of OTC medication.:wizard:

I've been packing for the past few days, and have been worrying 24/7 that I am forgetting some very essential items that we can't live without. I even wake up through the night, with my thoughts immediately on packing, weather, and everything else that's been stressing me out.

I know that once our plane lands in Orlando, I will relax significantly, go with the flow, and make the best of any situation that is thrown at me! But until then, I will be a stressed out nutcase!:eek:

I am praying that I am not alone in this, and there are other crazy, controlling moms out there, trying to make sure that their families have the BEST time on their Disney Vacations!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter