Disney on Ice Passport to Adventure

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
im not sure if this is the right place to post this....

For the first time ever I am bringing my daughters to Disney on Ice!! I believe they have shaved ice in special cups....does anyone know the price point for these??? Also, I believe they maybe have glow toys or other souvineers? If you have more specifics on what might be offered....or ideas on pricing....I'd love to hear about it!!

About $12 to $15 depending on what it is. We've gotten on in a tall mug with a flashing LED on the bottom, and that was pricier than Mickey in a top hat.

Here's a picture someone took at one of the shows:

cogfykhwcaalfuy.jpg

We have the one in the back.

Those are so cute! Thanks for sharing. We're taking our three year old to that show very soon and I'm sure he'd love a souvenir. I was thinking of getting a glow thing from the dollar store? It's not prohibited by the venue it seems so should be okay?

I took my three year old grandson to Disney On Ice Worlds of Enchantment a few weeks ago. Be prepared for sticker shock!:scared::scared1: There were stands all over the place selling tons of merchandise for tons of money! And once you pass by the stands and get to your seat, you're still not safe! There are vendors walking up and down the aisles selling food and toys.

Now I knew all this ahead of time since I've been to other Disney On Ice shows, so it didn't surprise me. There were a lot of different light-up toys for sale (wands, swords, etc.) but I did see kids with light-up toys that they brought from home, too. The show we went to had a lot of Toy Story items and Princess items for sale, with Frozen being especially popular. I don't think I saw anything under $12.00. I was lucky because my grandson is young enough to distract and I probably could have gotten out of there without even buying him anything, but being a grandma, of course I wanted to buy him something!:)

I actually took him up to one of the stands so he could pick something out. He chose a Woody and a Buzz figure. They were $15.00 each, a bit pricey, but they are really cute. I brought cookies for him to have during intermission, and told him we'd be going to lunch after the show. He never asked for anything while we were there, but I also think he was so mesmerized with everything going on around him that he didn't even think about food or toys!

For price reference, there was a mother and daughter sitting near us, and the daughter asked if she could have a light-up princess wand. When a vendor walked over, the mother told him she'd like a wand. She asked how much they were and when the vendor said, "$30.00", I thought the mother was going to faint! She said, "For ONE wand?!?!?!" Yup!:scared1:

I guess my point is, be prepared for high prices, and maybe discuss ahead of time what items you are okay with buying. And maybe bring along a few snacks in your purse!

I've taken my little sister to 3 Disney on Ice shows in the past year and a half: Dare to Dream, 100 Years of Magic, and Dream Big. The first 2 were last year and the prices between those 2 were consistent but we went to Dream Big last month and the prices had changed quite a bit. Here's the breakdown of what I remember (we are in Canada so they may be slightly different in the US):
- Snow Cone in a souvenir cup $20 (these were $15 last year) and if you want the fancy Olaf straw another $5
- Souvenir popcorn bag with Pascal hat $15
- Cotton Candy with Olaf hat $15
- Show Program with small souvenir (was $25 last year but was only $10 at our last show)
- light up glow wands/swords $25 - $30
- Colouring books $5
- Flag/Pendant either $5 or $10 (my favourite souvenir is a Tangled flag with the gold flower in the middle that hangs on my bedroom wall)
- action figure type characters $15 - $20
They also have Plush, dolls, T-shirts, etc. Personally I find these items in particular are higher quality at the local Disney Store than at these shows.

I've gone to something like four shows. The tickets for Frozen were bought almost a year in advance.

Mostly we've gone to see it in Oakland, but one time was in San Jose. We used public transportation in Oakland and walk across a ramp from the station to the stadium/arena area. All along that are were street vendors selling various light-up and other toys. None were knock-off Disney stuff, but much of it looked similar to items sold inside and most of it looked pretty cheap.

I guess the one thing about all the stuff they (Feld Entertainment) sell is that it's supposed to come with one heck of a guarantee. We bought something as simple as cotton candy with a Cars hat attached. The seller made sure to give us a card with a phone number to call if anything went wrong with it; there should be a phone number to call on the item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter