• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney on Ice -FROZEN!

Thank you for posting this. Just got our two tickets for San Antonio in April! Never thought I would go to Disney On Ice as an adult (no kids yet) and be this excited!!!

Just wanted to let you know I just purchased for NY. The prices were a bit high, but I was able to get 3 tickets for about $72 each in the 1st tiered section. The tickets were approximately 1/2 off with the SOCIAL code you all posted!!! Many thanks to you. My girls will definitely enjoy the show!!!:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo:: :MickeyMo :mickeyjum :wishmember

If anyone has seen the show, can you answer this for me: what characters/songs other than Frozen-related ones are in the show?

I've got an autistic son who HAS to see Disney on Ice whenever it comes to town and he loves Aladdin and Hercules. So far we've never seen Hercules in a Disney on Ice show, but Aladdin has always been there.

Thanks!

We went last night. 8th row front and center. It was so nice to get good seats! If you have tickets to this you are in for a real treat. I've been to my share of Disney on Ice and this really was the best. It was more like seeing a theater production of the movie to me then a typical ice show. :thumbsup2

If anyone has seen the show, can you answer this for me: what characters/songs other than Frozen-related ones are in the show?

I've got an autistic son who HAS to see Disney on Ice whenever it comes to town and he loves Aladdin and Hercules. So far we've never seen Hercules in a Disney on Ice show, but Aladdin has always been there.

Thanks!

Just went. This is not like the others, the entire program is dedicated to Frozen and telling the full story. At the beginning you are welcomed by Mickey Minnie Donald Goofy then just some "skate by" from Cinderella & Prince, Ariel & Eric, Timon & Pumba, Buzz & Woodie, Nemo, Rapunzel & Flynn, Snow White & Prince, then at the end they came out and wave good-bye. It was all about Frozen right down to the stuff they sold. No Aladdin or Hercules.

This is program cover -

87360F77-692A-4705-967B-1BDB0F7CACCA.jpg

We went last night. 8th row front and center. It was so nice to get good seats! If you have tickets to this you are in for a real treat. I've been to my share of Disney on Ice and this really was the best. It was more like seeing a theater production of the movie to me then a typical ice show. :thumbsup2

Completely agree. We had good seats as well. We go to them all and while I do enjoy the others with several stories, this was a great way to present Frozen. The crowds were pumped and was surprised that it was Olaf that got the most excitement!

Thanks!

I'm not sure if Aladdin was there. I really don't think so. And like someone said it was 10 minutes of the characters coming out in the beginning and then it is a full production of a Frozen Movie on ice. Very well done. I hope he enjoys it.

Going on thanksgiving morning at 11am at the izod center in east rutherford new jersey!!i'm sitting in sec.122 row 6 face value is 76.50 plus tax !!can't wait!!

got our tickets this AM. we're seeing it march 13 in detroit at the 730 show. used the code SOCIAL and got three tix for around $45 ea. we aren't right up close, but it'll still be a great show i'm sure. i'm going w/ a friend of mine and her four year old daughter who is frozen obsessed. i won't even lie, i'm excited too and i'll be almost 30 by the time the show rolls around. i can't wait to experience it through her eyes. her mom and i are going to keep it a secret until the day of the show. the last disney on ice show i saw was aladdin in the early 90's.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. We went and it was a disaster from start to finish. Had I taken public transportation in (there was a Falcons game next door that helped tie up traffic horrendously and make us late despite leaving two hours extra to get there), and had I picked the seats I had originally chosen instead of the nosebleed, vertigo-inducing ones my son picked, I might have enjoyed it.

My son said he liked the show while we watched it, but kept asking me when Aladdin would come out. He has no interest in Frozen.

We're going to take him to the Disney on Ice "Treasure Trove" show in November to make up for it.

For everyone who likes Frozen, it's a great show! You'll love it :)

We saw it this past Friday, and I didn't enjoy it at all.
I thought it was unoriginal. It was literally just the movie on ice. I thought there would be more narration from Mickey and interaction with other characters. Maybe mickey telling the story as they went from song to song. I don't know, just didn't seem original to me to just use the dialogue from the movie to tell the story.

We have seen disney on ice twice, both times I think it was the 100 years of disney show and I liked the way they included everything. I realize this specifically was Frozen on ice, so maybe I went into it with false expectations, but like I said, I just wasn't that impressed. It was just audio from the movie playing while they were skating.

Thought it could have been done better, but my 3 year old enjoyed it and seeing the look on her face made it worthwhile for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter