• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virtual Merch Queue at Magic Kingdom Fills Up Lightning Fast

Not that any of us watching at home are going to acquire it but here's the Limited Edition Merchandise that's for sale likely Today only in the parks: 50th Anniversary Day of Merchandise
Thanks for posting that! I was wondering what specifically would only be on sale today vs. throughout the 18 months and maybe even on ShopDisney..

I did see this on Shop Disney......I have a reminder on Oct 18th to go shopping!

Wow...looking at the wait times right now for the attractions (not merch or food) and they are very, very reasonable. The highest is SDMT at 50min, followed by Jungle Cruise at 40. Everything else is less. Splash is 10! Lots of 5min waits.
(Edited to add that the time of this post is 1:21 p.m.)

See everyone says all Disney wants is your money, they won't even let you spend more on the same ride!

That's only because they already got your daily G+ $$$ for LL access with your single ride ... if you ride again they wouldn't get any additional cash out of you. They need those LL spaces available so others will spend for G+

That's only because they already got your daily G+ $$$ for LL access with your single ride ... if you ride again they wouldn't get any additional cash out of you. They need those LL spaces available so others will spend for G+
So is LL is the one that’s extra on top of G+ & only for certain rides?

It's confusing, but LL or Lightning Lane is basically the same as the FastPass queue. You will use the LL lane with your Genie+ selections AND your paid additional attraction selections.

I'm pretty sure (not 100%) LL is the use of the old FP lanes via paying for G+. Paying extra on top would be IA$ (or individual attraction selection), and that is completely independent of G+ ... ie you don't need to pay for G+ to pay extra for the IA$ rides. And an attraction cannot be be both G+ and IA$ at the same time

EDIT: to modify the confusion of LL and G+ nomenclature

It's confusing, but LL or Lightning Lane is basically the same as the FastPass queue. You will use the LL lane with your Genie+ selections AND your paid additional attraction selections.
So when you pay for G+ are there fast passes that are included with that or every single ride you select costs extra money?

I'm pretty sure (not 100%) LL is the use of the old FP lanes via paying for G+. Paying extra on top would be IA$ (or individual attraction selection), and that is completely independent of G+ ... ie you don't need to pay for G+ to pay extra for the IA$ rides. And an attraction cannot be be both G+ and IA$ at the same time

EDIT: to modify the confusion of LL and G+ nomenclature
So does paying for g+ get you some rides & IA gets you others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter