• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

does anyone know if there are any tokyo disneyland forums on here? i didn't see any but i could have totally missed it if i did.
my sister, husband, and i decided that after our next 3 planned DVC trips we are gonna go to tokyo for 2 weeks. one week for disney and universal, and then another to sight see. gonna celebrate my sisters 35th bday, my 40th, and my husbands 45th in 2024!!

edit: Found it!!! was staring me right in the face lol

Last edited:

does anyone know if there are any tokyo disneyland forums on here? i didn't see any but i could have totally missed it if i did.
my sister, husband, and i decided that after our next 3 planned DVC trips we are gonna go to tokyo for 2 weeks. one week for disney and universal, and then another to sight see. gonna celebrate my sisters 35th bday, my 40th, and my husbands 45th in 2024!!

Sounds amazing! That is my dream trip, one day hopefully!

Ok, I’ve been quiet about the statues but…..this isn’t to scale and…..while I do love hei hei that pig was in like two seconds of the movie and why doesn’t Moana get the statue?
Edited bc I have old ppl fingers and am on my phone so typos

I'm with you on this. They're OK but far from iconic characters. A lot of these choices and omissions are baffling to me.

Hoping to do this next summer. Waiting to see how stuff is panning out. Might have to reschedule for 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter