Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that FP is going to be different than what we’re familiar with. There’s many directions they could go. One could be a VQ choice of 3 rides and that wouldn’t require much lead time. I’d like being guaranteed the one easy ride and could plan for the others. The system wouldn’t be flooded either. Maybe something in addition where you could choose certain rides on the fly, along the lines of Maxpass with long cool downs. I can’t imagine what they’ll ultimately choose but expect changes, especially lowering the overall amount given daily.

CA Gov Gavin Newsom just signed an executive order that fully vaccinated employees do not have to wear masks at work (indoors or outdoors). I wonder if Disney will update the cast member rules accordingly. I know they just made the announcement about outdoors today.

I was thinking about this post and started poking around the website. I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but here are a few (of many) additional terms I dredged up from Disney's website. I have no idea if this is new or old code, but it's interesting.

fastpass-order-shopping-bag-plus
fastpass-plus-bundle-compare
fastpass-ultimate-hopper-plus
fastpass-plus-extras

I was thinking about this post and started poking around the website. I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but here are a few (of many) additional terms I dredged up from Disney's website. I have no idea if this is new or old code, but it's interesting.

fastpass-order-shopping-bag-plus
fastpass-plus-bundle-compare
fastpass-ultimate-hopper-plus
fastpass-plus-extras
They are definitely working on something - and we will see it soon!

Am I the only one who's going to be really ticked off if the announcement is bringing back fastpass? They need to bring back more dining, more shows, and actual character meets to eat up crowds before they bring back fastpass. All this is going to do is make standby lines way longer because there's nowhere else to go.
You are not. I agree with everything you said.

I don't think I could handle that right now, thinking back to going to Oga's at Disneyland during the D23 Expo weekend. They had people two rows deep at the bar. We were a party of 4 or 5 and shared a stand-up table with another party. It was nuts. It didn't bother me then, but that's kind of jumping into the belly of the beast. Hopefully, they just mean end of 2019/beginning of 2020 busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter