Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

Whoa, Iger just confirmed that Avatar at DL is indeed a land and the concept art he glimpsed shows it's not a clone of WDW's Pandora. Looked to me to be more focused on Way of Water?
Here's the concept art:
1712168717515.png
I see a boat with people in it, so looks like they're thinking more of a ride than a walk-through attraction

Anyone else think Avatar might take over the Subs?

I had thought about that. Honestly, it would be better than Finidng Nemo, but they would need to really do something with a wow-factor for the underwater scenes. no doubt they could though. Otherwise it fits will with Way of Water and Tomorrowland.

I’m also getting before long re-theme of thunder mountain and possibly the whole of Frontierland vibes…..

I think BTM is too popular to be changed drastically - maybe some massaging to fit in with a slightly different vibe. I mean, with the Country Bears getting a full revamp, and yet remaining the Country Bears, I don't think they are going to completely move away from it. I do think it may be less "Old West" and maybe just like a "Wide Open Spaces" kind of thing.

Last edited:
I think BTM is too populart o be changed drastically - maybe some massaging to fit in with a slightly different vibe. I mean, with the Country Bears getting a full revamp, and yet, remaining the Country Bears, I don't think they are going to completely move away from it. I do think it may be less "Old West" and maybe just like a "Wide Open Spaces" kind of thing.
I wonder if the expansion will also enable a drone show to be a permanent fixture at MK….

I think BTM is too popular to be changed drastically - maybe some massaging to fit in with a slightly different vibe. I mean, with the Country Bears getting a full revamp, and yet, remaining the Country Bears, I don't think they are going to completely move away from it. I do think it may be less "Old West" and maybe just like a "Wide Open Spaces" kind of thing.
I agree, I don't think BTMRR is going anywhere anytime soon.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter