Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

Ahsoka, Andor and The Mandalorian Inspire New Star Tours Adventures
View attachment 839235

Over the years, we’ve been working hard to keep our Star Wars experiences in Disney Parks evolving alongside that expanding galaxy far, far away. That is also part of what makes Star Tours – The Adventures Continue so special. So now, I am excited to share that, starting April 5, 2024, at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Disneyland Paris, Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will be taking you on some all-new adventures. These new additions will feature characters and locations from some of your favorite Disney+ new series – “Ahsoka,” “Andor,” and “The Mandalorian.”

With these additions, you’ll now have an opportunity to experience one of more than 250 storyline variations aboard the attraction, including a visit to the planet Peridea from the Ahsoka series. Urgent transmissions from Ahsoka Tano, Cassian Andor, Din Djarin and Grogu may soon be part of your next Starspeeder flight. These iconic characters will continue to add to the galaxy of stories aboard Disney’s first Star Wars attraction.
This ride is one my favorites (and my 8 year olds) and the re-rideability (is that a word?) is off the charts (except for the last trip when I think 4 of the 5 times I ended with the Gungans) and is usually close to a walk-on...I hope this doesn't change that...my trip is a week later.

We're going in September so hopefully demand will have died down a fair bit by then.

Are you staying at the Grand? I know Disney mentioned at one point that they would reserve some spots for those staying at the property (I assume by keeping them separate from ADR booking), not sure how that ended up playing out.

Are you staying at the Grand? I know Disney mentioned at one point that they would reserve some spots for those staying at the property (I assume by keeping them separate from ADR booking), not sure how that ended up playing out.
We are! That policy has been in effect for a little while now, and I'm convinced that was how we got a prime Ohana dinner slot on our first night at the Poly last year.

This ride is one my favorites (and my 8 year olds) and the re-rideability (is that a word?) is off the charts (except for the last trip when I think 4 of the 5 times I ended with the Gungans) and is usually close to a walk-on...I hope this doesn't change that...my trip is a week later.

It still remains one of my favorites after all these years!

On the plus side, having a bit of a longer wait is incentive for them to keep refreshing it. I love this ride as well.

We are! That policy has been in effect for a little while now, and I'm convinced that was how we got a prime Ohana dinner slot on our first night at the Poly last year.

They do a walk up list in the app, but its more for places like grand floridian cafe not the more popular character meals.

Well, a lot of people really like it, but it wasn't for me.
It was really good on the blueberry blintzes they had at breakfast or on yogurt or waffles. It was fine by itself, but I wouldn't want much more than a dentist dixie size cup.

With these additions, you’ll now have an opportunity to experience one of more than 250 storyline variations aboard the attraction, including a visit to the planet Peridea from the Ahsoka series. Urgent transmissions from Ahsoka Tano, Cassian Andor, Din Djarin and Grogu may soon be part of your next Starspeeder flight. T
It'll be nice to have new scenes in Star Tours. Somehow we had the exact same scenes on our December and January trips...

Looking at the Park Fare menu...it is a little on the boujee side if you have picky wee ones like I do...perhaps the characters make up for that?
Also what is the price? Couldn't find it anywhere.
I will keep my eye on some YouTube reviews because at this point I am on the fence....we have Ohana breakfast for our stay and meeting Lilo and Stitch with more kid-friendly offerings might just make me keep that overpriced meal instead ;).
Edit to add those cocktails look pretty amazing!

Looking at the Park Fare menu...it is a little on the boujee side if you have picky wee ones like I do...perhaps the characters make up for that?
Also what is the price? Couldn't find it anywhere.
I will keep my eye on some YouTube reviews because at this point I am on the fence....we have Ohana breakfast for our stay and meeting Lilo and Stitch with more kid-friendly offerings might just make me keep that overpriced meal instead ;).
Edit to add those cocktails look pretty amazing!

All it says right now is $60-ish, I assume that's the dinner price.

It seems like I ALWAYS get the Naboo scenes, and those movies are among my least favorite! :D
I don't mind those as much. The ones I tend to get almost all the time are from the ST with the water-logged Death Star. Although, and I have no idea if this is a coincidence or what, but when we go to the right where the queue splits, we're more likely to get ST sequences lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter