Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

I want to buy DVC but am sooooo confused where to start even looking to plan.

Since this is my "home thread," I'll ask if anyone has advice where to start?
There's a purchasing DVC thread on the Disboards that is very helpful. But even before that, just to get the basics, watch some YouTube videos. There are several good ones, including from The Magic in the Music and also Jen Lefforge.

I want to buy DVC but am sooooo confused where to start even looking to plan.

Since this is my "home thread," I'll ask if anyone has advice where to start?
I learned all I needed to know to make a purchase by perusing the DVC forum on disboards (scroll down on the home page) and from old episodes (from 2020, 2021) of the DVC show podcast. It takes some effort to wrap your head around it but the resources are there.

The resort will have 350 rooms. And for people looking for booking and add-on details -- DVC says info. will be shared "in the coming weeks."

Disney previously announced cash reservations will open up in March. DVC members can book starting March 15, Magic Key members starting March 16, and general public on March 17.
seems like there are no balconies in the studio rooms? That would be a bummer if so

Gideon’s Bakehouse March Offerings

For March, Gideon’s Bakehouse is bringing back to Signore Pipistrello, an aristocratic bat who is excited to celebrate his misunderstood species. The cookie of the month is a Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl.

You can also get the NEW Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cake! This cake is covered in a layer of peanut butter buttercream AND chocolate buttercream. It’ll be available every Wednesday and Saturday at Disney Springs.

Impressions de France will begin showing in the mornings and switch to B&B Sing along after 10 am. No evening shows of impressions de France after this weekend.
So if Epcot opens at 9, Impressions will show from 9 until 10 and no more that day? That's terrible for oldies like us who don't do rope drop and love Impressions. What's the source for this information?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter