• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of very few people wearing a mask anytime I was indoors during my 9 day trip I just returned home from, I'm hoping it was enough to keep me healthy.

I hope you're on the mend soon.
thanks, i'm feeling much better, still a little sick but not as bad as i have been.

Not quite understanding how severe this is. It sounds like it only applies in situations that aren't emergencies. Does having somebody else make the call cause a critical delay?
Reedy Creek emergency services has been understaffed for quite some time. The union has been asking Disney for more hires and they've been turned down time and again due to budget.

Reedy Creek emergency services has been understaffed for quite some time. The union has been asking Disney for more hires and they've been turned down time and again due to budget.
I'm sure there is a debate as to the appropriate level of staffing for Reedy Creek. I have no doubt that the union wants more staff, while management wants to keep costs down. I'm just not sure which side is "right" on this. Perhaps both?

Has it been mentioned anywhere what time tickets go on sale Thursday for Mickey's not so scary Halloween party for resort guests? I'm central time if that makes a difference. I did try to chat with the cast member and we all know how uninformed they are sometimes but their response was we haven't been told yet but phone lines open at 7 every day.

I'm sure there is a debate as to the appropriate level of staffing for Reedy Creek. I have no doubt that the union wants more staff, while management wants to keep costs down. I'm just not sure which side is "right" on this. Perhaps both?

I read a story awhile back about how responder responsibilities at WDW have increased significantly the past ten years or so (mostly in terms of hotel and DVC buildings, as well as the expansion of DTD into Disney Springs but also new lands in the parks that increased crowds + the Skyliner) but the number of responders has not kept up.

2022 Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic General Registration Today

At 11:00 am eastern, general registration opens for any remaining openings in Disney Vacation Club's three 2022 late night events at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
On the nights of Tuesday, May 24, Thursday, June 16 and Thursday, July 14, 2022, owners will enjoy exclusive late night access to Disney's Hollywood Studios. All DVC members are eligible to register for the 3 nights when general registration opens at 11:00am on Tuesday, May 10, 2022.

2022 Hollywood Studios Moonlight Magic General Registration Today

At 11:00 am eastern, general registration opens for any remaining openings in Disney Vacation Club's three 2022 late night events at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
On the nights of Tuesday, May 24, Thursday, June 16 and Thursday, July 14, 2022, owners will enjoy exclusive late night access to Disney's Hollywood Studios. All DVC members are eligible to register for the 3 nights when general registration opens at 11:00am on Tuesday, May 10, 2022.
This is just a little weird, for when we obtained the 5/24 registration there was an email that stated all registrations were filled. Did Disney hold some back?

It's been quite a while since I saw Avatar, but this one seems way more PG than the original. Hopefully its not "The way of the Watered-Down"

It's just the teaser trailer. I would expect it will be PG-13 like the first one, though the first one really isn't all that intense.

This is just a little weird, for when we obtained the 5/24 registration there was an email that stated all registrations were filled. Did Disney hold some back?
1st round for members with resort reservations, 2nd round- Members with or without resversations may register online for remaining slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter