Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a pretty obvious buy before the 1st week of May ... watch what Doctor Strange and summer season do to the price

Yep--- been holding for over a year---- (although I dont like the "ape" term..LOL) -- Yea, the summer movie list is great, but this is a major short play with the price controlled by an algorithm --- Ppl thought it would blast off after "Spiderman" and "Batman"-- its just a matter of waiting for the shorts to cover--- but (not financial advice) -- I think anything under $20 is a great price---

Indeed! It seems to be a positive Friday news dump ... Dapper Dans and Kitchen Sink pomp return, Plexiglass disappearing from interaction areas ... to the little victories! I'm already drinking a few beers while streaming Punisher season 1 on D+ (Punisher on D+ ?? another win!)
Were you in my house? this was my exact Friday evening!

New Record-Setting Ride on Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover in Disney’s Magic Kingdom

95D52F97-698A-4561-8D79-C33A34A48FA4.jpeg
  • Total Number of Laps 66
  • Total Time 14 Hours andd 24 Minutes
  • Total Miles 68.55
  • Total Feet 361,941
  • First Ride 9:00 am
  • Last Ride 11:06 pm
  • Unload Time 11:24 PM
  • Total Number of Ride Stoppages 32
  • Total number of Guests who rode with him 3 (Jason from TattooDisneyDad rode the most over 6 hours)
  • Total Guests on Social Media 8 Including, us at the 12:00pm hour.
  • 1 stop for an Incursion – kids jumped off the PeopleMover in the Space Mountain section and had to be ejected
  • Total number of Hi-Chew’s eaten 15

Christopher Lloyd to Appear in Season 3 of ‘The Mandalorian’

According to a recent piece in DEADLINE, legendary actor Christopher Lloyd will appear Season 3 of the popular Disney+ series The Mandalorian.

Lloyd is best known for his role as Dr. Emmett Brown in all of the Back to the Future films. Other noteworthy projects include Star Trek III: Search for Spock, Taxi and Adams Family.

New Record-Setting Ride on Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover in Disney’s Magic Kingdom

View attachment 655748
  • Total Number of Laps 66
  • Total Time 14 Hours andd 24 Minutes
  • Total Miles 68.55
  • Total Feet 361,941
  • First Ride 9:00 am
  • Last Ride 11:06 pm
  • Unload Time 11:24 PM
  • Total Number of Ride Stoppages 32
  • Total number of Guests who rode with him 3 (Jason from TattooDisneyDad rode the most over 6 hours)
  • Total Guests on Social Media 8 Including, us at the 12:00pm hour.
  • 1 stop for an Incursion – kids jumped off the PeopleMover in the Space Mountain section and had to be ejected
  • Total number of Hi-Chew’s eaten 15
DisneyDan is trying to break this today I feel this is going to become a new influencer challenge

I sure hope they have to get off and back in line just like the rest of us. I do remember the good ole days of ppl. mover never really having a line and they'd let you stay on if there wasn't a line, but those days seem to b long gone.
I am bored this Sunday, so I calculated: He was there for 14 hours, max possible was 84 laps. He did 66 laps, the ride takes 10 minutes, that's 11 hours. He was in line for 3 hours (or stuck on the ride).
That's an average of 2:43 minute waiting time per lap.

I am going to assume the CMs let him stay on for at least a couple of laps.

Disney World extends theme park hours in Early April

Walt Disney World theme park hours have been extended at all four parks from April 3 to 9, 2022.

Magic Kingdom will now be open from 9 am to 11 pm except on April 7 when the park will close at 10 pm.

From April 4 to 9 Epcot will be open from 8:30 am to 9 pm instead of 10 am to 9 pm.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open earlier than previously scheduled from April 4-9. The park will be open from 8 am to 9 pm except on April 6 when the park will close at 5 pm.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom will now open at 7:30 am instead of 9 am. The park will also close at 8:30 pm instead of 7 pm.

We’re fast approaching halfway to Halloween! Hoping for a Mickey’s Not So Scary type of event and not the after hours stuff we got last year. 🤞🤞

garbage event even the Christmas after hours I felt like was not worth $400 after all was said and done. I’m going on a Halloween on the High Seas crusie for the money they want to charge to get my Disney Halloween fill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter