Disney Merch Shopping Online for Canadians

BryceKnott

Earning My Ears
Everyone from Canada knows shipping items from the U.S. back up north is a pain with the additional shipping fees sometimes costing more than what you were actually going to pay for the item. What I am wondering is does other fellow Canadians know of any good online shops that either ship from the States for free or are based in Canada. Looking for cool Disney merchandise and clothing. I know there are a lot of great U.S. Etsy shops selling things like this, but what about us Canadians. Any suggestions would be great!

Do you live near a boarder crossing? I have a Kenix account which is really just a pick up location for shipping parcels. Then I take a quick drive across the boarder and pick up my parcel. They do charge $5 per parcel for using the service. I seldom get charged any duty coming back however I do have the cost of gas to factor in. We will often go over to have lunch so two birds, one stone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter