Disney Magic Water Slide - AquaLab

martinbeks

Earning My Ears
I just had a question about the AquaLab water slide, Twist 'n' Spout. It says it's for kids, but the website also says it's for families. Can adults ride that slide, or must a child be present?

I'm going on a cruise with my sister and a few of our friends, and I really like water slides. pirate:

I just had a question about the AquaLab water slide, Twist 'n' Spout. It says it's for kids, but the website also says it's for families. Can adults ride that slide, or must a child be present?

I'm going on a cruise with my sister and a few of our friends, and I really like water slides. pirate:

On the Magic Twist n Spout is for everyone, with a minimum height requirement (I think 32 or 38 inches?).

On the Wonder a similar looking slide (also used to be on the Magic) is only for kids, with a height and age minimum & maximum.

Having been on the Magic since its refurbishment I can confirm they were allowing adults on the slide. No need to have kids with you.

Sweet! Thanks, guys! I was just on the Wonder last year, and they only allowed kids on that one, so I was wondering about this one, too. Can't wait for my next cruise!:banana:

Sweet! Thanks, guys! I was just on the Wonder last year, and they only allowed kids on that one, so I was wondering about this one, too. Can't wait for my next cruise!:banana:

Yes Having been on the Magic since its refurb, I can confirm lots of adults only on it but there were queues.

Aquadunk is on the Nagic it goes over the side and adults can use it as well.

The Twist 'n Sprout is def for adults as well. It was much faster than it looks. :) I loved it, but DH got dizzy :))) He did love Aquadunk !?!
Have a great cruise!

a couple of months ago all 250+ lbs of me rode it a few times - yep its fun!! ::yes::

Just off the Magic yesterday and I rode it many times! It is a fun change of pace from the Aqua Dunk. :)

What are the differences between the two water slides? We've only done the Dream AquADuck which my girls loved. Just booked the Magic and don't know what water activities they have. Thanks!

What are the differences between the two water slides? We've only done the Dream AquADuck which my girls loved. Just booked the Magic and don't know what water activities they have. Thanks!

Magic has Aquadunk not Aquaduck the dunk is a steep slide down not a raft ride like the duck.

image by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

The Twist and Spout is higher and more turns than the old Mickey slide.

image by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

Will say one thing we have noticed. The new aqua lab on the Magic that is integrated with the pool, we saw used more in the 5 days we were onboard then the same feature on the fantasy the 2 weeks we have spent onboard.

Will say one thing we have noticed. The new aqua lab on the Magic that is integrated with the pool, we saw used more in the 5 days we were onboard then the same feature on the fantasy the 2 weeks we have spent onboard.

I would think that has a lot to do with the location. On the Magic AquaLab is in a location that many people pass by it between Cabanas and the family pool:'

33eponl.jpg

Where, on the Fantasy, it's sort of hidden behind the aft part of AquaDuck and up some stairs, not really along the line of travel:

35mdy60.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter