Disney Magic Kingdoms

Randomly, we have a little white poodle, about 15 years old. She's deaf, but anytime I talk to her, I use a different name.

Today……I looked at her and said "Come on, Gurgi." Then I was like...huh...she really does look like Gurgi.…….Anyway, Black Cauldron...…the story is a tad thin for me. Still don't regret buying the digital or having two versions of the soundtrack.
Gurgi is a very appropriate nickname for your white pup at the moment. i can so picture her! too cute!

yes, agree thin on the storyline. Much more to be made of the details behind the sword and of course no character development for any of them. But it definitely still gives me all the “LotR feels” so I like it. 😁

I love spreadsheets.
I’ve got a zillion spreadsheets, mostly money related...they're all like my babies
Fellow Excel/spreadsheet geek here. 🙃 But I have none for the game. Perhaps I can take up my ss hobby again after my youngest starts college next year. I will live vicariously through yours for now. Great effort & design!
————————————————
Taran lvl 5….on the 8 hr trapped in the castle quest
Gurgi lvl 4. His hats do not drop!!
some how earned a gold trophy and relics.
The new attraction is HUGE!

*don’t forget to purchase relics in the token shop while you can….once you earn the 15, I think it takes them out of the shop.

Speaking of relics, none of those dropped in my daily freebies until yesterday. I was wondering if they removed them.

still many moons before I finish up Indiana Jones & Marion
and all the Aristocats.

I agree the artificial stalls in the game play are quite annoying.

Speaking of relics, none of those dropped in my daily freebies until yesterday. I was wondering if they removed them.
My observation is that you don't win relics until you are actually allowed to build an attraction for the event, but I am not 100% sure.

My observation is that you don't win relics until you are actually allowed to build an attraction for the event, but I am not 100% sure.
That seems to be my experience as well. And it seems that it is only when you watch the ads/videos related to the event that you have a chance to get some. I think the Token shop gets updated once you have "welcomed" the attraction. So don't forget the 15 tokens.

Finall got my castle today! Woot! It was indeed Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. I’m up in Bel Air, MD, and we are members there. It’s my place of zen. Was actually at the Ravens game yesterday, so not surprised in the least at being a bit behind you all. Totally up for a coffee whenever I head down to the World. I usually Head down 3-4 times a year

Didn‘t even realize there was a Longwood, FL. The things I learn here😀

Finall got my castle today! Woot! It wash Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. I’m up in Bel Air, MD, and we are members there. It’s my place of zen. Was actually at the Ravens game yesterday, so not surprised in the least at being a bit behind you all. Totally up for a coffee whenever I head down to the World. I usually Head down 3-4 times a year

Longwood Gardens is beautiful any time of year and we were members for a number of years, since the drive from Staten Island was only about 2.5 hours. We've walked and explored nearly the entire garden and have been there for all four seasons. It's where I first realized that Chihuly glass was a thing. And once you exit 95 and the other local highways, the drive into Kennett Square is lovely, too. I even randomly found a small farm store with a full sized Mater. Disney is everywhere.

Longwood Gardens is beautiful any time of year and we were members for a number of years, since the drive from Staten Island was only about 2.5 hours. We've walked and explored nearly the entire garden and have been there for all four seasons. It's where I first realized that Chihuly glass was a thing. And once you exit 95 and the other local highways, the drive into Kennett Square is lovely, too. I even randomly found a small farm store with a full sized Mater. Disney is everywhere.
Lol! Love the Mater and have seen it myself. It is a fairly rural drive between here and the gardens. Less than an hour for me, a straight shot up Rt 1, and I probably don’t go as often as I should. It always has a way of centering me.

Kinda lost myself in the meadows this trip. Also got shin splints, but I digress. Think it was nature’s way of telling me I need to get out and walk more🤣

Finall got my castle today! Woot! It was indeed Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. I’m up in Bel Air, MD, and we are members there. It’s my place of zen. Was actually at the Ravens game yesterday, so not surprised in the least at being a bit behind you all. Totally up for a coffee whenever I head down to the World. I usually Head down 3-4 times a year

See, when you mentioned Longwood, I never for a second thought "hey, this is a big country...there's probably at least two Longwood's..."

Same when @supernova mentioned Chihuly...I associate Chihuly with Seattle, where we're from and don't entertain the notion it could exist anywhere else.

I'm weird, I know. :)

See, when you mentioned Longwood, I never for a second thought "hey, this is a big country...there's probably at least two Longwood's..."

Same when @supernova mentioned Chihuly...I associate Chihuly with Seattle, where we're from and don't entertain the notion it could exist anywhere else.

We’re all a little mad here🤣

Haven't taken the time to check out Bok Tower Gardens. Have you been? We're wondering how it might hold up to the awesomeness of Longwood.

Haven't taken the time to check out Bok Tower Gardens. Have you been? We're wondering how it might hold up to the awesomeness of Longwood.
That looks like a great day trip spot...under two hours from us.

Taran is at 5 and enchanting Horned King's Castle to 1 right now. Probably a very long shot at getting the castle to 2, considering it will need 30 relics and I have 6 right now. At Enchantment 2, it drops Horned King tokens, IIRC.

Also got Broomstick Graveyard and Oogie Boogie Spin going to Enchantment 4.

And just hoarding as much EC as I can for Saturday.

So I hit the time wall earlier today for the Horned King. So almost 4 days to just collect and see which characters to level up. Gurgi is level 4. Taran is level 5 (ready for 6). Fflewddur Fflam is level 3 (ready for 4). The only reason I may not level up Fflewddur is due to him using the same cauldron common token as Gurgi and Taran.

So I hit the time wall earlier today for the Horned King. So almost 4 days to just collect and see which characters to level up. Gurgi is level 4. Taran is level 5 (ready for 6). Fflewddur Fflam is level 3 (ready for 4). The only reason I may not level up Fflewddur is due to him using the same cauldron common token as Gurgi and Taran.

Taran will be done with "Third Time's the Tale!" task soon and then he'll go on the 12 hour before hitting the Horned King time wall. I'm holding everyone and not leveling for any collection until after I get HK so I don't run into token conflicts.

Maybe it's me, but this event has been pretty dang easy for me. Got all the event tasks done except 3 characters, characters leveled to good places...without breaking a sweat.

I'm holding off, not just for token conflicts, but because they're also playing games with currency. 7,000 to level a character to 5?? I'll keep stockpiling and keep everyone where they are as they finish, this way I'm set for whenever this last character unlocks. At this point, I've lost interest in the game, so whatever happens happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter