Disney Magic Kingdoms

Out of all the characters I sent out before bed last night, I got one Carl ears hat and one glasses, bringing me to 8 and 9, respectively. The grind continues... :)
Just need two glasses. Woke up this morning and cleared the four characters. Still need two. Lovely. And with these ridiculous new requirements to level up attractions, I'm not getting Paradise Falls to 2 any time soon.

Just need two glasses. Woke up this morning and cleared the four characters. Still need two. Lovely. And with these ridiculous new requirements to level up attractions, I'm not getting Paradise Falls to 2 any time soon.
Doing much better then me, think I have 4 of those two tokens. Sometimes a couple days have gone by with me getting nothing. But several days left, we will see.

Edit: up to 8 ears and 5 glasses

Last edited:
Been collecting for Carl now for the past several days. Currently, I have 9 ear hats, and a grand total of zero, zippo, nadda, nil glasses. So much for Epic vs Legendary drop rates. My hat drop rate is even rarer than legendary. It's that never spoken of drop rate called nonexistent. This, and the whole season pass thing, are what will more than likely be leading to me playing this game less and less. The game is no longer as enjoyable as it once used to be. Only characters I have left to level are 3 of the rescuers group, and now Russel. May be close to hanging it up after 2152 days of playing.

Last edited:

Did you complete the tower challenge and get all the happiness from mini-events? I really dislike the tappers and whatever else, so I only played to get to the happiness reward on the milestone board. Those helped quite a bit for me.

Out of all the characters I sent out before bed last night, I got one Carl ears hat and one glasses, bringing me to 8 and 9, respectively. The grind continues... :)
I participated in all of the mini-events, though I always struggle to finish section 3 of the tower events. In fact, I rarely do. So, maybe that's where my gap is.

Carl is at 5 glasses and 2 hats this morning. Money grab, pay to play. Whatever you call it, I am not in for it. The interns can kiss my butt. They get enough revenue from me watching all of their stupid ads.

I'm up to 8 glasses and 7 ear hats for Carl, which is halfway, but I'm about four hours past the halfway mark on collecting. If I can get in the range of 22-23 total tokens, I should have enough gems to finish him off, which will be worth it to me because getting that event task complete should jump me another two tiers (I'm at 94 right now and I'll be at 95 once I finish today's dailies).

Aaannndd... done.
View attachment 698312

I also completed my weekly and event tasks. Currently collecting for 100, but I won't get the happiness needed from the final two daily tasks for today. Tomorrow I cross into triple digit levels.
OK. What's your secret? Do you set a open the game every hour on the hour? Do you use gems too speed up the completion of tasks? You are a speed demon.

OK. What's your secret? Do you set a open the game every hour on the hour? Do you use gems too speed up the completion of tasks? You are a speed demon.
No need to use gems anymore, use those time skip tokens that they've been doling out like crazy! (That's part of my plan if I'm way behind on hats or glasses heading into the last day)

I sign on 3-4 times daily and I am done with weekly and have only one item left for event and that having three characters. If you set things up ahead of time and read each task you can collect quickly. I don’t and won’t use gems unless I can’t complete character before the last few minutes.

Just lucky this time around. Speedng u tasks will not improve drop rates, so there's no need at all for me to bother with that.

And for the first time, I had very easy weekly tasks, with nearly every one overlapping another. Only 4-lhour tasks, no 6, 8, 12, or 24.

I have completely slacked at this event. When is paradise falls availabl? and did new land open with this update?

I have completely slacked at this event. When is paradise falls availabl? and did new land open with this update?
Paradise Falls can only be obtained if you purchase the kingdom pass. $19.99 U.S. $. Once you reach tier 25 in your kingdom pass progress, you earn it as the tier 25 reward. The season pass is free, but you cannot earn Paradise Falls that way.

No new land added.

the current event is Up. It is separate from the newly implemented kingdom and season pass game “play”.

Carl: I have 12 glasses & 10 ear hats. Kevin’s 1 hour task has yielded maybe 2 ear hats since Carl became available. Frustrating drop rates for sure! I do not log in every hour, but I do check in fairly regularly….close to every 2 hours during the day when in the final stretch of an event. It should not be this difficult.

I thought the kingdom/season pass game additions were going to replace events.….thought it would be the only time they asked for money now. However, they not only added that paid element….but now they also raised the money grab price for characters in the events, too. $19.99 😲 or $14.99 🤔 to get Carl….after asking $19.99 🤯 for a kingdom pass!

I’m working toward tier 95 in the season pass.

Well, had a huge amount of ear hat drops yesterday afternoon/night, so those are all completed. Had a few glasses drop too, so got those to 12 before I went to bed last night. No new glasses overnight, but Hamm's 2 hour task dropped one this morning...so I'm up to 13. Two days for two glasses. I'm confident (not cocky) this will happen.

Next potential for drops is going to be Russell and Jack Jack in 105 minutes. The grind continues. :)

Paradise Falls can only be obtained if you purchase the kingdom pass. $19.99 U.S. $. Once you reach tier 25 in your kingdom pass progress, you earn it as the tier 25 reward. The season pass is free, but you cannot earn Paradise Falls that way.

No new land added.

the current event is Up. It is separate from the newly implemented kingdom and season pass game “play”.
Thank you. I do remember seeing that now that you say season pass. Never be in my kingdom I guess 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter