Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm really hoping gaston doesn't cost much to welcome and the costumes aren't too expensive. I've only got 23k in currency. Given belle was 16k I'm not holding my breath.

Pretty sure it happens after the cutlery. Then when the fighting is done cogsworth and lumiere have a 12 hr quest. They both need to be level 4

Thank you. You're right, I caught the cutlery but I just sent them all our for hour quests to get more bags and rope. Only 10 minutes and I'll start to battle Gaston a second time. Thank you.

Just get to start fighting Gaston now. It was a Cogsworth task that set it off. Unfortunately for me I didn't read on here until after I had started the 8 hour task that it was not the one to start the battle with Gaston.

I'm in the middle of the second Gaston battle series. This is weird, it feel like the battle finale is happening in the middle of the event.
It is. But it's going to take weeks and weeks to gather up enough cloth for the two remaining costumes. Then we will still have to welcome Gaston...

I accidentally sent Beast and Cogsworth off on an 8 hour task which won't end until 1pm. So I only have four characters off battling Gaston twice each now.

I got Belle about 2 1/2 days ago, and that wiped out my currency. It has now taken 2 1/2 days for me to regain my currency to finally buy Gaston's Tavern. I feel like I'm so behind now. I'm praying that the costumes and Gaston aren't going to be difficult/expensive to get.

Would anyone be able to show a picture of how they are setting up the BatB area of their park if it is aesthetically pleasing? I want it to make sense because I'm OCD like that, but haven't found a way that makes it make sense. Did everyone get the ball room in the same spot in their park?

I'm pretty sure the ballroom location is the same for everyone. I don't know if you're trying to do this or not, but don't worry about setting the BATB stuff up near the ballroom- it will likely disappear at the end of the event. Other events have had things in that same spot, and they've all disappeared after. I can't do a screenshot now, but I have my BATB items set up in the section behind and to the right of California Screamin'. Everything fit in the one space, but I only have the castle, Belle's house, the tavern, and the creperie.

I think it is an absolute shame that that happens, especially for premium gem characters. It would potentially give people something to do in between updates.
I completely agree. I mean they already have it programmed and coded... why not just let people play the yellow tasks after? It's not like those tasks Co tribute to getting tokens or anything.

Now have to wait for Belle's and Beasts outfits to become available. Not sure if I should level the characters up or just collect as much currency as I can so I don't have to worry welcoming Gaston.

I was using up my ropes and bags and just got a message that I had to wait for more bird cages to generate. Wait time was about 15 minutes. I guess I had never cleared them all before. I thought they were just always there.
Just got the same, but my wait time is over an hour

I was using up my ropes and bags and just got a message that I had to wait for more bird cages to generate. Wait time was about 15 minutes. I guess I had never cleared them all before. I thought they were just always there.
Duplicate post...

Last edited:
Now have to wait for Belle's and Beasts outfits to become available. Not sure if I should level the characters up or just collect as much currency as I can so I don't have to worry welcoming Gaston.

Yes, they are still 5 days out, and I'm going to finish up the second series of Gaston battles soon. Hopefully that means we get some downtime to level characters and accumulate currency.

Duplicate again. Sorry, having internet issues

General consensus will be currency, since it converts to gems at the end of the event. But if you aren't concerned with gems, then level up because once the event is over the token requirements will increase significantly.

Finally started the first battle. I'm usually way ahead during the events so it feels strange to be behind even if it is only a little behind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter